App Review [Special Review] Kaspersky Internet Security 2015

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
@MrExplorer request :)

Good:
-Nice,easy to use UI
-light on system
-Decent detection rate on 2 day old files (85.7%)
-Low memory usage (75MB)
-Phishing protection is great
Bad:
-Nothing.

Rating: 5/5. Sorry about links most of them were older than 15 days, and this is my first review with my voice included.

Enjoy :D

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Thanks Malware Test! I'm currently using Kaspersky 2015 and really liking the software. It would seem a lot better than the 2014 version, especially the application control module - you can now add file(s) to the trusted list very quickly. I set mine up a bit like Comodo with the application control set at untrusted :)

Thanks once again for another excellent review, I really enjoy watching your video's; please keep them coming!!!!

Tony :)

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Thanks Malware Test! I'm currently using Kaspersky 2015 and really liking the software. It would seem a lot better than the 2014 version, especially the application control module - you can now add file(s) to the trusted list very quickly. I set mine up a bit like Comodo with the application control set at untrusted :)

Thanks once again for another excellent review, I really enjoy watching your video's; please keep them coming!!!!

Tony :)

Ok, i will :D

Reactions: Moose
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
if you want an advice, don't explain all options , we can see them, but just the innovative or very interesting ones (like you did for the rollback feature, it was a good shot); you will reduce the lenght of the video and make it less "boring"

Reactions: MalwareT
M

MalwareT

Thread author
if you want an advice, don't explain all options , we can see them, but just the innovative or very interesting ones (like you did for the rollback feature, it was a good shot); you will reduce the lenght of the video and make it less "boring"

Ok,thanks :)

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Kaspersky 2015 is much lighter and faster. Only, the first initial loading of the main GUI Windows will take some time. To choose the minimal/fastest protection, it makes Kaspersky set to detect malware on execution only.

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Kaspersky 2015 is much lighter and faster. Only, the first initial loading of the main GUI Windows will take some time. To choose the minimal/fastest protection, it makes Kaspersky set to detect malware on execution only.

Good point ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.