Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
SpyShelter 9.2

New SpyShelter version brings a couple of new advanced functions as well as many other improvements, which will increase SpyShelter’s performance and stability.

Biggest improvement since SpyShelter 9.1 is the possibility of creating customized rules. We have put a lot of work into it, and we hope that you are going to enjoy this fully customizable rule creator, which also allows to edit existing rules.
customrules.png

Furthermore, in this release SpyShelter Firewall has received some major updates.
SpyShelter Firewall 9.2 features brand new custom network rule creator, which will allow you to filter out connections from specific IP’s and ports.
rulec.png

Another new feature which you will surely like is Network Activity Tracker. It displays every application that is currently communicating with the Web, data sent, received, and also shows servers addresses!
networkactivity1.png

Update your SpyShelter now and discover new features!

- Adjusted version number of SpyShelter Firewall to fit other SpyShelter products
- Added new feature: Custom rules creator
- Added new feature: Rules editor
- [Firewall only] Custom firewall network rules control implemented
- [Firewall only] Added “Network activity” under Firewall tab
- Fixed bug that caused delayed taskbar response
- Fixed Virtual keyboard launcher problem
- Improved keystroke encryption compatibility
- General compatibility and stability improvements
- Several minor fixes

Download:
Code:
http://www.spyshelter.com/download-spyshelter/

Reactions: Ink and Oxygen

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I don't know what to say about this
facepalm.gif
. Isn't there some sort of "trial" to test the paid version?
Is it really that hard to go to the mentioned download page and check it yourself?
Of course there are 14-day trials of Premium and Firewall version.

Reactions: Ink and Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Is it really that hard to go to the mentioned download page and check it yourself?

Yes, It actually "is that hard" for me to visit a page that doesn't even load and with slow internet you can't do anything.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Fantasy Try this direct download, or use a VPN to access the site.
Code:
http://www.spyshelter.com/download/release/setup.exe

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
September 19, 2014... I don't think it was 9.2... someones got something wrong here...
EDIT: my bad, just saw changelog... I got muddled up because the app couldn't update.

In SSP 9.5, unticking "check for update at application start" has no effect. SSP still checks for updates on bootup...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.