Advice Request SpyShelter Firewall and SecureAPlus premium (online only)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
I am not a fan of combo and I wonder why people think of using such combos. I believe this causes a higher system impact than running a one suite would cause. Compatibility issues are expected when running such combos. I am not a security expert but other more advanced members might give their opinions.

Reactions: DDE_Server

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
What kind of issues you have in mind and causes a higher system impact?
It seems that you have misunderstood me. I was speaking in general that using combos pose a higher risk or incompatibilities and might cause a system impact. That's why I prefer to stay away of running combos.

Reactions: KonradPL

Hello

What do you thinking about this combo? SSFW and SAP Premium (no offline engine)

Regards

SSFW and SAP Premium overlap. It's just going to result in double-alerts at best, and outright troublesome conflicts at worst.

SSFW is more than sufficient if you know how to operate it and have an understanding of malware behaviors. It will out-perform any AV or IS in the right hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.