Expired SpyShelter Firewall - Free for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
SpyShelter Firewall - Free for 3 months

fwprotection-0x0.png

Features:
SpyShelter Firewall HomePage

How to :
1) Visit the promo page.
2) Fill out the form and activation key will arrive at your inbox.(Disposable works)
3) Download the software and install, activate using the key.
Name: PCWorld
Serial: 00001J-2PFY2Z-U4VGB9-4WJ4PF-RQ6TTH-63PNM4-3T614Y-ZCXBBV-CR0F37-G2ZQY6-GVN3BQ

Supported: Windows XP 32 & 64 bit (SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Windows 10 32 64 bit.

Enjoy.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The license will be sent by e-mail automatically after filling the form.
2. The key is valid for 90 days irrespective of the date of activation of the program.
3. The key can be activated on multiple computers simultaneously.
4. Complement form is tantamount to accepting our Privacy Policy and consent to receive e-mail sent by us.

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
It's always good for us to be notified of SpyShelter specials. I want a special on the anti-keylogger.

Reactions: Rishi

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have never used any anti-keyloggers, anti-spywares installed together with security like eset smart & KIS...... I don't find it necessary for myself. All valuable information like photos. keys/codes for a. products and other staff are stored on my second PC not connected to the Internet. If I need to share some codes with someone I just transfer them using the usb flash drive to my work Pc. I don't use the online banking but just checking my account. If even someone steals login/password from bank account he won't be able to do any bank operations.

Reactions: Solarlynx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.