On Sale! SpyShelter Premium 1 year license (Single PC) Euro 2016 Discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Solarlynx

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
SpyShelter Premium 1 year license (Single PC) Euro 2016 Discount

The more goals Poland scores, the higher the discount for SpyShelter Premium 1 year license (Single PC) you will receive. The game starts at 09:00PM CEST, Thursday, June 30.

Rules are simple. You fill out the form below, and after the match, we will send you a 50% up to 100% discount code onto your e-mail, depending on number of goals scored by Polish team.

0 goals – 50% Discount
1 goal – 65% Discount
2 goals – 75% Discount
3 goals – 90% Discount
4 goals – 100% Discount

1. Discount code will be sent to the e-mail address entered into the form below on the next day after the game.

2. Discount code can be redeemed for 14 days.

3. Even if Poland loses the game, you will receive the discount code, depending on the amount of goals scored. If game ends with a penalty shootout, the discount will be based on the score that led to penalties (for example, if the final score is 2:2, and penalty shootout starts, the discount amount is based on those 2 goals scored, thus the discount = 75%. Penalty shootout score is not taken into account.)

4. By filling this form, you agree with our Privacy Policy and you agree to receive e-mails from us.

Good luck!

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
This nice offer but I think it will be hard for Poland team to score 4 goals. Therefore to get 100% Discount.

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela,
Kiedy my zyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wziela,
Szabla odbierzemy.

The lyrics above are taken from Poland National Anthem

Last edited:
Reactions: maximus

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It was known that Poland wouldn't score 4 goals :) I used some emails to get discounts and wait when they send me. Anyway, I will share with discount coupons as I don't need them at all.

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
I was pondering about getting Spyshelter at some point, more about the firewall really, but one day i read the conditions carefully and i think, that a "1 year license" is just that. After 1 year, if you don't renew, you can't use it at all anymore. I thought you could still use the non upgraded version, but after reading their terms, i don't think so anymore.

One should doublecheck this though, as english isn't my native language.

Reactions: Solarlynx

Solarlynx

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
I was pondering about getting Spyshelter at some point, more about the firewall really, but one day i read the conditions carefully and i think, that a "1 year license" is just that. After 1 year, if you don't renew, you can't use it at all anymore. I thought you could still use the non upgraded version, but after reading their terms, i don't think so anymore.

One should doublecheck this though, as english isn't my native language.

There're other nice free alternatives of free FW like W10FC of sphinx-soft.

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I got SpyShelter. I'm liking it. I intend next spring to get a lifetime license when they go on sale.

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
There're other nice free alternatives of free FW like W10FC of sphinx-soft.

I have the paid version of SphinxSoft's Win7 Firewall control. But i never liked it. I usually end up with either Tinywall or Comodo. I like Tinywall, but i would have preferred if it had pop ups for outgoing instead of just silently blocking.

Sphinx Soft's free version, if it's anything like the Win7 version, doesn't filter anything from the Windows folder. So that's a security hole. If something drops in there, it has free outbound permission. Unless they changed it for Win10 version. I am still with Win7.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
As you remember there was emsisoft firewall some time ago. I liked it very much. But they ceased this product and brought a new product called Emsisoft Internet Security. That is a little bit buggy product

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
You about EIS or SS?

EIS.... As I know they had emsisoft antimalware & emsisoft firewall (Emsisoft Online Armor). Some time ago they stopped this product and made a new one - Emsisoft Internet Security if I am not mistaken. Sometimes I am confused with different names of a. products like Kaspersky Pure (it was Kasperky Crystal in Russian) is now Kaspersky Total

Solarlynx

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
EIS.... As I know they had emsisoft antimalware & emsisoft firewall (Emsisoft Online Armor). Some time ago they stopped this product and made a new one - Emsisoft Internet Security if I am not mistaken. Sometimes I am confused with different names of a. products like Kaspersky Pure (it was Kasperky Crystal in Russian) is now Kaspersky Total

I just won a lic for EIS. Now I don't know am I really happy? o_O

Solarlynx

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
But you mentioned it's buggy:

Anyway it was buggy but maybe they have already fixed it. As for me I still use eset smart 8 as I didn't like eset smart 9. There was a conflict with firefox. I was getting the error like ,,Firefox can't be launched. Profile is missed,,. Maybe it is now ok but I still use eset 8 and wanna try eset 10 after the final release

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.