SRWare Iron-Version: 33.0.1800.0 Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
We released the new Iron 33 today, which contains all features and updates known from Chromium 33. The current version is 33.0.1800.0.

Main improvements:
- Ogg Opus support
- Bug-/Securityfixes
- improved performance
- Youtube problems fixed

Known issues:
- only 8 thumbnail previews, will be fixed soon

PS:
NativeClient is optinally available at http://www.srware.net/downloads/nacl.zip.

Download Installer:
http://www.srware.net/downloads/srware_iron.exe

Download Portable:
http://www.srware.net/downloads/IronPortable.zip

Source

Reactions: VladDracul

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
About time they updated it.... They haven't did a update since 2012 i think.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
None of the chromium-based browsers update as regularly as Google Chrome. Sometimes others will leave critical vulnerabilities unpatched for several months or longer. If you want the latest patched version then download Google Chrome and if you are concerned about Google privacy issues then add some privacy extensions to it. Then you have the most secure chromium-based browser with no Google privacy concerns.

Also might want to read this article about SRWare Iron is a scam and scamware .
Read the full article and decide for yourself. The author has provided several source links to backup his claim.

Enjoy!! :D

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Read the full article and decide for yourself. The author has provided several source links to backup his claim.

yep i was going to mention about it ^^

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
None of the chromium-based browsers update as regularly as Google Chrome. Sometimes others will leave critical vulnerabilities unpatched for several months or longer. If you want the latest patched version then download Google Chrome and if you are concerned about Google privacy issues then add some privacy extensions to it. Then you have the most secure chromium-based browser with no Google privacy concerns.

Enjoy!! :D

Chrome is buggy & slower coz it consume high cpu usage even i use less addons & chrome privacy extensions is not superior like firefox. Firefox freezes sometimes during surfing & sometimes hangs for some seconds specially when i click to download something. So i don't use any of them :)

Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.