Expired Steganos Online Shield VPN - Free for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Steganos Online Shield VPN - Free for 1 year

2016-04-18 00_00_14-Photos.png

Steganos Online Shield continuously protects your personal data when you are online. The VPN-client blocks any hacking attempt that may lead to theft of sensitive information, protecting your Internet connection secure encryption when you make online purchases using online banking or just visiting websites and social networks.

How to :
1)Visit the giveaway page.
2)Enter your email address(disposable works) and click "Seriennummer anfordern".Uncheck the "Ich mochte zukunftig den Steganos-Newsletter erhalten", if you want to unsubscribe from the news of the Steganos.
3. Serial number (Seriennummer) will come to the specified email address.
4. Download Steganos Online Shield VPN and activate using the serial number.
Supported OS: Windows and Android

Enjoy
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is valid for 1 year (5 GB bandwidth per month free of charge) for 3 devices.
No support, for personal use only.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
It's not a problem, a giveaway is an opt-in anyways, you like it, you may take it depending upon your needs.;) The thing to mention here is of course, the developers have to eat as well, and if it is absolutely free and unlimited then it is not a "giveaway" , is it? There are other options as well - other giveaways/promos, freeware or hot deals/discounts. So respect the terms and conditions to keep getting awesome offers and if you really like it, support the developers when you can.:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

I am trying this & it installed some certs, is that fine? i.e on install it mentioned wait installing certs. I have tried quiet a few VPN & none installed or mentioned installing certs.
Do VPN require certs?

This giveaway is still working. I got the key & works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I am trying this & it installed some certs, is that fine? i.e on install it mentioned wait installing certs. I have tried quiet a few VPN & none installed or mentioned installing certs.
Do VPN require certs?

This giveaway is still working. I got the key & works.
@yesnoo, I thought this a good question. A search unearthed the following explanation:
Installing digital certificates
June 25, 2014

Digital certificates bind the identity of a user or computer to a pair of keys that can be used to encrypt and sign digital information. Certificates are issued by a certification authority (CA) that vouches for the identity of the certificate holder, and they enable secure client communications with websites and services.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
hi
.....the promotion is still working: today (22. may ) i received the key from the promotion site
(was in my inbox within seconds).

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.