Expired Sticky Password Premium 1 Year for Win and Mac FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Sticky Password Premium
sticky-password.png

Stop forgetting passwords, and login automatically!
Saves time every day

Instead of dozens of passwords, remember just one.
Everything else is automatically filled in by
the password manager.

Home page:
Best Password Manager, Free Form Filler, Secure Digital Wallet | Sticky Password

Promo Link:
Dnešní dárek od Chipu: získejte zdarma roční licenci na Sticky Password Premium

Key is same for all:
To activate the license just download the application and install it.
Activation for existing customers works by using the license key:
DA00PR-854E9B-E21264

sticky_password_pro-33153-13813997460.jpeg

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
BTW what happens after one year, when the license expires?
I believe the software works in read only mode or what?

Reactions: frogboy and Daljeet

Daljeet

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
Sticky password is throwing license like zemana is doing.
I don't think stick password is providing enough security.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: frogboy and tim one
R

Raka Daku

Sticky password is throwing license like zemana is doing.
I don't think stick password is providing enough security.

Thanks for sharing
Yep, they do good number of giveaways, but most of their giveaways are for new users only i.e license cannot be applied to an existing account.

Long time Sticky user.. security is good.

LoLs

Level 2
Verified
Dec 16, 2016
i'm using Roboform Pro v7 right now, what interest me with sticky password is ability to sync password via wifi network while the cloud sync can be set to disabled for better security..

Edit: going to try and might switch to sticky password,. thanks Raka.. i'm good with 1 year license :)

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I used to absolutely LOVE using Sticky Password!

Never purchased it, and seemed to always get that last minute FREE license.

Recently though, I have noticed my PC having lags and such things, so I removed it and moved on to a simple password manager that only works when I add things to it. I don't like the idea of something adding a browser plugin to save my passwords and being ON DEMAND everytime I use my browser. That's just not a good idea at all IN MY OPINION. Take a second and think about it and you may feel the same. This software is clean/Nothing to worry about THAT I KNOW OF but think about it being active when using your browser. And even if you don't use the browser plugin : What about the fact that it is active as a service?

For me, like I said I used to love using this software, but my opinion has changed, and I would suggest for anyone using ANY PASSWORD MANAGER especially any that have SERVICES added to your PC that you PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Good day!

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Great catch @maximus !

@LoLs I use to use Roboform for a long time as well! I just recently made the swithcover to Sticky Pasword Premium myself through a lifetime licence that I purchased not long ago. I like the added features that Sticky Password Premium has over Roboform.

Reactions: dinosaur07 and LoLs

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
I do not like this software! This was my first password manager, years ago, and it was incredibly slow! I have hundreds of entries in my database, this software CRAWLED through them. Typing in each letter would take a few seconds. They released an update that made it a little better but it still sucked.

Then I switched to Keepass, which is 100% free and open source, and everything was instant. With the keefox addon for firefox it made browsing and saving and generating passwords a breeze. I don't understand why someone would pay for Stickypass when Keepass is free and open source and a superior software with cross platform and cross browser integration and various third party compatible softwares.

Reactions: Oxygen

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.