On Sale! Sticky Password Premium, Lifetime license, expires in 13 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
hi,

...some informations about this deal:

Please note folks: this deal is for the for 1 Users, Lifetime license

Please note folks: the registration key you receive may be used on all your devices.

THE FINE PRINT
  • After you purchase Sticky Password Premium it may be used indefinitely.
  • Sticky Password Premium is licensed per user, so if more people are going to use Sticky Password Premium you will need to purchase additional copies.
  • Each license allows installation on all owned computers.
  • Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
  • Online license activation is required. what's this?
  • This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
  • You must install/register the software within 1 month, and cannot do so afterwards.
  • License can be used for Commercial and Personal use.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for 12 months.
  • Support is provided for 12 months after your purchase.

FEATURES
  • Automatically complete logins and forms instantly
  • Never forget your passwords ever again
  • Automatically create strong passwords for new registrations
  • Benefit from military-grade encryption
  • You can download and install a free trial of this software before purchasing
  • Download available for: Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8 (Desktop mode only), Windows 10, Mac, Android, iOS
  • Buy with BitsDuJour's promotional coupon code and get all this at a discounted price!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
  • Support is provided for 12 months after your purchases
This bothers me being a lifetime license, so basically they are saying you can update for up to 12 months, then it's a lifetime of using whatever version you have made it to after the 12mos is used up. If you look at what they are doing, this is a 1yr with upgrades that after the 1yr, no more updates, or support. This is tricky to see for what it is, if they have to go to these lengths, I am for sure not interested.
Thanks Laser for the share brother. ;)

Last edited:

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
  • Support is provided for 12 months after your purchases
This bothers me being a lifetime license, so basically they are saying you can update for up to 12 months, then it's a lifetime of using whatever version you have made it to after the 12mos is used up. If you look at what they are doing, this is a 1yr with upgrades that after the 1yr, no more updates, or support. This is tricky to see for what it is, if they have to go to these lengths, I am for sure not interested.
Thanks Laser for the share brother. ;)
This bothers me too. You have to stay with outdated version of software after 1 year. Not good for a password manager which have to stay patched and secured all the time. Without updates it'd be vulnerable and get hacked easily. On top of that, you're paying for it even if its less than usual.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
This bothers me too. You have to stay with outdated version of software after 1 year. Not good for a password manager which have to stay patched and secured all the time. Without updates it'd be vulnerable and get hacked easily. On top of that, you're paying for it even if its less than usual.
Yeah, it's a good deal for what is really a 1yr.
If the so called "lifetime" came with updates but no support that would make sense seeing that most software will let
you update for the lifetime of the machine it is on if you purchase a true lifetime key.
This is just a glorified 1yr in my honest opinion. ;)
But going to this extent to promote what is truly a 1yr key is rediculous and shady.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, it's a good deal for what is really a 1yr.
If the so called "lifetime" came with updates but no support that would make sense seeing that most software will let
you update for the lifetime of the machine it is on if you purchase a true lifetime key.
This is just a glorified 1yr in my honest opinion. ;)
But going to this extent to promote what is truly a 1yr key is rediculous and shady.
Indeed it is a glorified 1 year license. I've used this software in the past and its very good. Hate it when a seemingly good company uses these tactics. Some software companies misusing the word "lifetime license". Its fine if you are getting it free from giveaway but not good when you're paying for it.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Indeed it is a glorified 1 year license. I've used this software in the past and its very good. Hate it when a seemingly good company uses these tactics. Some software companies misusing the word "lifetime license". Its fine if you are getting it free from giveaway but not good when you're paying for it.
I agree with you 100% I don't know how many remember but before I bought TrueKey I was LastPass
and before that I was a faithful Sticky user.
I too hate it when a seemingly good company stoops to these tactics, I guess it tells us
that our impressions of the company were in error ;)
Ok well, we live and we learn brother.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
....yes something is definately wrong with this licence... At the button of the page you can find the section "conversation".
Maybe 'bitdujour' or the 'Sticky Password Team" can answer this question....
And no reflection on you brother, you were just trying to share, but I agree that this
is not the deal they would like us to think it is. Thanks Laser for all you do brother.

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
This was the reply from Sticky Password...

thank you for contacting Sticky Password customer service.

At this time, we offer 1 year or lifetime Premium licenses. The lifetime Premium license really grants you lifetime access to all the latest Sticky Password versions, upgrades, updates and all new features. No other fees will be required in the future.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have.

Best regards,

---------------
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.