Expired Sticky Password Premium(New Giveaway) - free 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

eonomia

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 6, 2015

You can also buy a lifetime license with 90% discount ($14.99 instead of $149.99).

Terms of Offer

• Offer is valid for new users and Sticky Password is available until 28 February 2017.
  • You get a one-year license for 1 user for domestic use only.
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free Updates and Technical supports during the license period are Available.

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Been using Sticky Password for a couple years now. All off of free legit licenses, promotional giveaways I should say. Sometime this year I plan on purchasing a lifetime license. It really is the best there is in my opinion. I haven't purchased one yet because I am not a rich person and money is tight, but I do appreciate the opportunities to use the software as I have, so I will purchase this as soon as I am able to as I said.

I use this without the SYNC function because I just don't like THE CLOUD stuff for passwords, that is a key feature I really like about it. It also has a WIFI and CLOUD sync option, but I prefer keeping the keys at home and don't get online with a phone.

Really great software and a generous company. It seems to support a multitude of browsers, I use it in Chrome, but it would be nice to see it support Windows Edge browser in the future. Like I said I use Chrome, but considering the option is there since Microsoft opened up extensions in EDGE then it's something I think knowing a lot of users will be using that Sticky Password should address. Just my opinions here. Great software! Give it a try, use it how you want and that is what I like best about it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.