Expired Sticky Password Premium v 8.2.2.11 - 1 Year for [All Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4435
How to get a license
-Go to the Giveaway page
-Download & License Info are there
-You Can use Google translator(Ru->En)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

Sticky Password Premium is a password manager that allows you to store your credentials locally or in the cloud, synchronizing them with Windows, Mac, Android devices, iPhone and iPad, ensuring that you can create secure passwords and automatically enter them wherever you are. neither were.

Sticky Password Premium for Windows can automatically log into web sites and applications, import data from browsers and other password managers, automatically recognize and save the type of web account created, create passwords and have an information panel showing all weak passwords to the user. knew where to strengthen security.

Home Page:

Terms of the offer:
  • The offer will end on May 16, 2019!
  • Offer valid for new and current Sticky Password users.
  • You get an annual license for 1 user only for home use.
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

Hamxa

Level 1
Verified
Mar 12, 2018
I have life time subscription. But it struggles with the fingerprint login, which is insane to type whole password every time I want to use it. I hope they have fixed it now.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Giveaway :)

Giveaway link:

License Info:
DA00PR-F54D7A-AEF799

Terms of the offer
-Comss.ru offer will end on June 19, 2019!

-Offer valid for new and current Sticky Password users.
-You get an annual license for 1 user only for home use.
-The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
-Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

Note:
You can use Google translator(Ru->En)

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Sticky Password is one of the best password managers out there, if not the best. What I don't like about it is that it is not updated often. e.g it was updated back in February and now after 4 months it has not received any updates. This is, as I believe, not good. A password manager needs to be updated regularly (for security reasons). I don't care about new features as SP covers nearly everything, but they need to update it more often.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
It was just updated to address a security vulnerability - see the release notes for the most recent version = Windows release notes | Sticky Password. That said, I agree that this update should have been provided sooner.

I am now using Kaspersky Password Manager but I am really missing some features of SP especially the USB portable version. Kaspersky offers Edge extension while SP does not. Anyway, it is good to see that SP has issues an update.

LM77

Level 1
Verified
Sep 11, 2016
I am now using Kaspersky Password Manager but I am really missing some features of SP especially the USB portable version. Kaspersky offers Edge extension while SP does not. Anyway, it is good to see that SP has issues an update.

It is true that SP does not support the "classic" Edge builds, but it does support the newer Edge builds (developer/inside builds), which are Chromium based.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Giveaway,
Sticky Password Premium 8.2.2.14 (Win&Mac)
&

Please note:
the software provides a 1-Year 1 user license (can be activated until 31.07.2019). The program archive includes both Win and Mac versions!

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Offer,
Sticky Password Premium Free for 1 Year [PC & Mac]

Download:
PC:

Mac:

License:
DA00PR-F54D72-5B021D

Terms of Offer:
  • The offer of Comss.ru will end on October 20, 2019!
  • You get an annual license for 1 user for home use only.
  • The license can be used for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Offer,
Sticky Password Premium - 1 year free license:

Download:
PC:
https://downloads.stickypassword.com/files/SP7/StickyPassword_rev82324.exe

Mac:
https://downloads.stickypassword.com/files/Mac/StickyPassword_rev2517.dmg

License:
DA00PR-854D70-2BC994

Terms of Offer:
  • The license must be activated before December 7, 2019.
  • The license can be used for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
New Giveaway :)

Giveaway link:

License Info:
DA00PR-F54D7A-AEF799

Terms of the offer
-Comss.ru offer will end on June 19, 2019!

-You get an annual license for 1 user only for home use.
-The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
-Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

Note:
You can use Google translator(Ru->En)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Offer!
Sticky Password Premium 8.2.3.24 [All Devices]

License:
DA00PR-354D4C-8F3EE8

Terms of Offer:
-The license must be activated before February 7, 2020.

-You get an annual license for 1 user for home use only.
-The license can be used for all of your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
New Offer

SPP!.jpg

Terms of Offer:
  • The license must be activated before February 23, 2020 (inclusive).
  • The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
New Offer

View attachment 233549

Terms of Offer:
  • The license must be activated before February 23, 2020 (inclusive).
It seems everyone gets the same license key:
DA00PR-754D4B-1C2B4C

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.