Solved Still cant remove Trovi Malware

Michael Dennis

Thread author
Mar 3, 2015
I dont normally use firefox so its not been a problem of late ( is safari instead ) but I would like to make gear use of it now and wish to rid myself of this adware .I tried the suggestion as provided by MalwareTips but I dont appear to have a RESET button on Troubleshooting information .Instead there is a REFRESH button which does not produce the desired effect
Thank you

Michael Dennis

Thread author
Mar 3, 2015
it seems i may have been someone impatient because after awhile and after following the original suggestion , Trovi has gone.Thanks all the same.I shall bookmark the above link though

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.