Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Hi MalwareTips Staffs,
I saw that my username is listed in winners of Revo Uninstaller Pro giveaway. But till now, I am still not received Revo Uninstaller Pro giveaway license (5 days past). Are there any problems with this giveaway thread? Can anyone give me some information?
uJv2ZvR.png

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Every valid winner will receive a license key for a won product. Jack is probably busy or something but as soon as he finds time everyone will get their licenses. Please be patient.
I am sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Every valid winner will receive a license key for a won product. Jack is probably busy or something but as soon as he finds time everyone will get their licenses. Please be patient.
I am sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for answer, BoraMurdar. I only want to know what happened :D. I will wait until Jack sends key, no complain anymore. Loving friendliness of staffs in this forum :p

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
I have just received my lucky license key. Thanks a lots @Jack and MalwareTips.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Was away for a few days for the New Year party... Just got back home, and will start sending all the license keys for all the giveaways! : )

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Was away for a few days for the New Year party... Just got back home, and will start sending all the license keys for all the giveaways! : )
Best wishes for you and your family in new year! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.