Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
When I used Reason Core Security v1, I had a Complete license for 1 year, but could be installed on up to 3 PCs.

I upgraded from v1 to v2, with an over-the-top installation, but now it is telling me I have 1000 days remaining, has it mistakenly combined 3 years as a single license?

Thanks for any help.

PS: RCS Support takes a week to respond.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
You could try installing it on a second pc and then you will know. Maybe the remaining days showing is glitched or it gets adjusted depending on how many pcs it is activated.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
You could try installing it on a second pc and then you will know. Maybe the remaining days showing is glitched or it gets adjusted depending on how many pcs it is activated.
Going to install another PC to see what happens.

reboot

Level 3
Verified
@Spawn after you announced the update of RCS in another thread I did a clean install of v2. Under the Licence heading it stated 1 had 365 days left on the Complete Protection.

When I noticed that the Unchecky component of RCS was treating Adgaurd updates as PUPs and RCS seemed to be using a high amount of CPU I uninstalled it completely with Revo.

Yesterday when I reinstalled RCS to see if the problem had been rectified I noticed that the licence had gone back to 228 days. This is the correct number of days left on the subscription.

What was also interesting was the large amount of cached files that were being deleted when I uninstalled it.

Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.