MikeV

Level 18
Verified
Hi Everydody.
This is my suggestion to Emsisoft, to make a dark skin for people having problems with their eyes because of the white bright color. I hope you like it as much as i do......
Let's hope Emsisoft hear my prays and do something about it.....

emsiBlack.png

Myna

Level 9
Verified
I don't mean to hurt you, but I like the original White version than this :)

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
I don't mean to hurt you, but I like the original White version than this :)
I don't say Emsisoft not to keep the white skin. All i say is that Emsisoft to give the option to users to select Bright or Dark skin according to their needs.
You don't hurt me Myna, contrary, i am glad you post your opinion :)

Dubseven

The "clear white" version (actual) of Emsisoft look more.. mh.. newest, powerfull :/
But your work is also good, keep doing good job

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
Thank you Moose!!!!
Thank you Darth Vader...emmm...Terry Ganzi i mean :D
After all we are Sith Lords, and it is obvious to like the ''dark side'' of the force....emmm sorry, of themes :D

Reactions: Terry Ganzi
D

Deleted member 21043

I like the white skin/theme more modern and appealing, however this dark themed version is also unique and I love it also. There could be a feature where it checks if the time is like past maybe 9pm and then it auto-switches to the dark theme :D

D

Deleted member 21043

By the way, as a suggestion/tip, I think the red colour used on the detection popup looks a bit too bright for a dark theme? It still looks good, though :) Keep up the work bro!

Reactions: MikeV

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
Thank you for your answer, but it seems Emsisoft doesn't care.So i have to move to other vendor (ex. Ashampoo, Bitdefender, Qihoo360IS etc etc) so i have the option for a black/dark theme........i feel sorry that i am leaving Emsisoft but i have no other way (as i wrote them couple of minutes ago)

Myna

Level 9
Verified
I don't say Emsisoft not to keep the white skin. All i say is that Emsisoft to give the option to users to select Bright or Dark skin according to their needs.
You don't hurt me Myna, contrary, i am glad you post your opinion :)
I think you had a great idea. :)

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
Your version looks much better :)
Thank you Malware1
Please take a look how my PC environment looks like with Emsisoft open.Imagine to work for 10-12 hours in a dark theme and suddenly to open Emsisoft UI......it is like you are closed in a dark room for hours and suddenly someone to turn on ALL the lights in the room.....
This was not a good answer from Emsisoft (about adding a Dark theme option),and i am really sad that i have to move to other vendor, leaving Emsisoft behind after 2 years......

preview.png

D

Deleted member 21043

Thank you Malware1
Please take a look how my PC environment looks like with Emsisoft open.Imagine to work for 10-12 hours in a dark theme and suddenly to open Emsisoft UI......it is like you are closed in a dark room for hours and suddenly someone to turn on ALL the lights in the room.....
This was not a good answer from Emsisoft (about adding a Dark theme option),and i am really sad that i have to move to other vendor, leaving Emsisoft behind after 2 years......

View attachment 14616
You could use light themed windows and have lights on when your on the PC? I never work in the dark because it's bad for your eyes... Yep, health and safety :D

Reactions: MikeV

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
You could use light themed windows and have lights on when your on the PC? I never work in the dark because it's bad for your eyes... Yep, health and safety :D
My studio is not completely dark. Of course i have some lights on, but i can adjust how much light i need. Too much light or too much darkness is always bad for my eyes.Also a medium light in my studio is keeping me calm and focused to what i am doing.
I have already tried your suggestion but it didn't work .My eyes were red (like my avatar) after a few hours.
And believe me i work minimum 10 hours per day, since 2003.

Anyway i was thinking an alternative to Emsisoft ( with black theme option) , Ashampoo.
Is it possible if someone is using it to show me how the pop ups and all warnings looks like with dark theme enabled?

Thank you all in advance.......