Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Benefits and features:

• Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
  • Advanced detection and removal of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, Keyloggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, rogue security products and many other types of threats.
  • Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing, Task Manager and more with our unique Repair System! Spyware application often disable system components to prevent removal - SUPERAntiSpyware resets and restores these items in seconds!
  • Quarantine items detected and removed for complete protection. Items in the quarantine may be restored to your computer if desired.
  • Detailed scan logs with complete information about detected and removed threats and their locations within your computer. Scan logs allow you to review scheduled scan results at anytime.
  • Works seamlessly with existing anti-virus and anti-spyware software solutions.
  • Designed not to slow down your computer by being light on system resources, unlike other anti-spyware products.
  • Business, professional, education and enterprise licensing available.
The new version of SUPERAntiSpyware provides a number of benefits for customers and technicians:

• Identification of potentially unwanted programs and secure removal.
  • Places key tools, such as quarantine management, scan logs, and repair features in one place with a cleaner toolkit interface.
  • Streamlines self-service licensing for an easier path to retrieving and resetting license keys.
Download setup: SUPERAntiSpyware Free 5.7.1008 | 27.5 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable SUPERAntiSpyware Free
View: SUPERAntiSpyware Homepage

Moose

Level 22
Just switch back to SuperAntiSpyware Pro from Malwarebtye Anti-Malware. Because, I wanted no slow down in PC and conflicts
when running real-time. That Malwarebtye Anti-Malware was causing. This is my opinion. If need, I could put Malwarebtye Anti-Malware
on a memory stick! Also, if found a couple of adware that Malwarebtye Anti-Malware miss!

Moose

Level 22
I do not agree with comment about SuperAntiSpyware! Put both of them on the same PC and tried? Then make-up your mind.
But for me SuperAntiSpyware work the best on Windows 8.1.

Moose

Level 22
SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware are both install on my PC's. Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware has been very buggy with the newest/latests Windows 8.1 updates. Also, their have been conflicts with Emsisoft Anti-Malware! As of May 04,2014. I completely remove Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware from all my PC's. Early this morning and my PC's are back to normal. Quick and lightening fast!

trainbus120

Level 9
Benefits and features:

• Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
  • Advanced detection and removal of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, Keyloggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, rogue security products and many other types of threats.
  • Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing, Task Manager and more with our unique Repair System! Spyware application often disable system components to prevent removal - SUPERAntiSpyware resets and restores these items in seconds!
  • Quarantine items detected and removed for complete protection. Items in the quarantine may be restored to your computer if desired.
  • Detailed scan logs with complete information about detected and removed threats and their locations within your computer. Scan logs allow you to review scheduled scan results at anytime.
  • Works seamlessly with existing anti-virus and anti-spyware software solutions.
  • Designed not to slow down your computer by being light on system resources, unlike other anti-spyware products.
  • Business, professional, education and enterprise licensing available.
The new version of SUPERAntiSpyware provides a number of benefits for customers and technicians:

• Identification of potentially unwanted programs and secure removal.
  • Places key tools, such as quarantine management, scan logs, and repair features in one place with a cleaner toolkit interface.
  • Streamlines self-service licensing for an easier path to retrieving and resetting license keys.
Download setup: SUPERAntiSpyware Free 5.7.1008 | 27.5 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable SUPERAntiSpyware Free
View: SUPERAntiSpyware Homepage
As per the scan results, Obit Uninstaller is an PUP. WOW never thought so?

Moose

Level 22
Obit Un-installer can very easy be deleted. Also, use the portable version and then delete what left behind.;)

alexp79

Hello moose
Agree with your comment; since i removed MBAM and switch to Superantispyware, my laptop is fluid again and i don't use that on real time so MBAM can have some issues with lastest window updates also as on demand it seams^^

Status
Not open for further replies.