Hello.

I installed some updates through the NTLite program that I have the subscription to. After installing the updates on my official and legitimate Microsoft Windows, I was taken aback and the menu folders changed color and even the Edge Chromium lost the dark blue of the icon's background.

I'm posting because I thought it would be a curiosity and I was taken by surprise.

See you, friends.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Windows is very fast.

Anotação 2020-09-03 225913.png Anotação 2020-09-03 230017.pngAnotação 2020-09-03 225952.png

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hello.

I installed some updates through the NTLite program that I have the subscription to. After installing the updates on my official and legitimate Microsoft Windows, I was taken aback and the menu folders changed color and even the Edge Chromium lost the dark blue of the icon's background.

I'm posting because I thought it would be a curiosity and I was taken by surprise.

See you, friends.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Windows is very fast.

View attachment 245904 View attachment 245905View attachment 245906
Automatic updater programs sometimes pull the wrong updates. I suspect that you got the wrong update for your graphics component, or perhaps for one of your applications. The issue is probably not Windows-related.