Expired System Mechanic Free 6 months (not 1 year)

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 67480
  • Start date

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.iolo.de/url.php?cnt=chip2018&apid=70473
How to get a license
Go to the link, type promo code: CHIP2018 and your correct address e-mail, after that, click on red button and check your e-mail did you got a message with your free key, download, install, activate a product with claimed key and enjoy full version on 6 months for free.

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
Me too, 6 months without using VPN.Anyway thanks a lot!

Jimbo791

Level 2
Verified
Jul 23, 2018
I downloaded this onto my test PC ( yes i always try free downloads out first on my older laptop) The downloader came with adware that locked google search into German, and could not be changed. I download malwarebytes ADW cleaner and sorted it out. Wont be using this firms programs again. If the giveaway time is reduced when using a VPN, does this mean the firm wants your real IP.? I will have to take time to fully read the PP

Reactions: norman
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Thread author
I downloaded this onto my test PC ( yes i always try free downloads out first on my older laptop) The downloader came with adware that locked google search into German, and could not be changed. I download malwarebytes ADW cleaner and sorted it out. Wont be using this firms programs again. If the giveaway time is reduced when using a VPN, does this mean the firm wants your real IP.? I will have to take time to fully read the PP
Giveaway not steals your real IP, just download normal installer from developer website and always pick custom installation to avoid adware from installing by unchecking them.

Reactions: Josh

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
You can always use translator if you have problems with claiming your free license.

Right. I have no problem at all with you posting it. I just pointed that out for users' sake. I myself almost never choose to bother with giveaways in languages I haven't mastered. But I respect other people making the other choice (excepting only when it's a giveaway for a specific country that's not their country).

Reactions: Nestor
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Thread author
in description of giveaway on website was mistake about license, it's 6 months license, issue has been fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nestor

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Tried the 6 month offer and it give me 6 months. Tried the 1 year offer and it give me 8 months, but that being said I believe I had tried it a few months back.

I really want to like this software, but I can't. Older version of it were great back in the old PC days when there was just dial up internet, or that is it made you feel like you had options and you could schedule everything where it didn't run in the background 24/7 deciding what's best for you without telling you what it's doing.

But for me in the here and now modern times, it really doesn't impress me at all. Perhaps I am wrong, but I believe their ACTIVE BOOST technology is provided by Bitsum the creators of Process Lasso? I recently uninstalled Process lasso from my 2 year old PC because it was slowing it down, and I must say WOW it actually runs faster. How was it doing it? Maybe it was choices I made using the software, I'm sure the creators would say so, but the issue I have using a modern PC is that I believe Windows 10 knows best when it comes to handling software's and has no need to haggle with others when it comes to such things, just my opinion, and or experience.

I will say, earlier version of this in the past I have used on older other PC's it caused me to reinstall.

But the real TICKER of all was when I purchased a boxed license version of this software and had it deactivated a couple months later several years ago, it was a pain to get in contact with them to get it reactivated, and I got it reactivated, but a few months later before my 1 year license was up AT THAT TIME it was deactivated again. I'm not the only one who has had this experience with IOLO either, just search the net engines and you will see.

If it works for you, great. But that is my experience and opinion using this software.

Reactions: bribon77

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.