SysWOW64 svchost.exe and others system files infection

nedo

Thread author
Dec 17, 2015
Hallo,
I have couple of files that i cannot restore by running combofix..
The system doesn't seem too slow, but if i run combofix it reveals that have corrupted system files.

c:\windows\SysWow64\svchost.exe . . . is infected!!
c:\windows\ehome\ehsched.exe . . .is infected!!
La copia infetta di c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe è stata trovata e disinfettata
ipristinata copia da - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
c:\windows\System32\dllhost.exe . . .is infected!!
c:\windows\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe . . . is infected!!

I disable my Panda Business antivirus when i run combofix as usual, ignore if is disable

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ComboFix.txt
    23.5 KB · Views: 3

nedo

Thread author
Dec 17, 2015
Yes its mine work pc (its windows 7 professional 64 bit, nevermind that "gis" applicqtion is legit)

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
  • We do not provide help for work/business/company computers. This forum is run by volunteers that spend their time free of charge trying to help people. We're not here to help someone earn money. If you're earning for life via infected PC or making a profit by fixing someone's PC, then you should hire someone to fix your issue.

nedo

Thread author
Dec 17, 2015
I read that and i agree, but its my pc, not someone else. I don't make a profit by fixing it. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.