TapaDonut's Security Configuration

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Maybe you could add a full backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a very good free version. ;) Also you could give Emsisoft Emergency Scanner a look it is very good. :)

D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

Reactions: frogboy

TapaDonut

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 14, 2015
Maybe you could add a full backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a very good free version. ;) Also you could give Emsisoft Emergency Scanner a look it is very good. :)

I'll give a Emsisoft Emergency Scanner a try, but Macrium or Reflect or Aomei Backupper, is it really worth it if I already had a external hard drives, I mean. All my files are saved in my External, so only softwares and laptop drivers(pre-installed) are the only thins I save in my laptop. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.