Advice Request Task scheduler and *.bat help

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Tiamati

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
I'm trying to schedule EMSISOFT to run automatically through a2cmd.exe.

I created two *.bat files

1) Update order bat:
"[path]\Emisoft Emergency Kit\bin64\a2cmd.exe" /u
--> working fine

2) Quick scan including malware and pup scan; log in the "log folder", and quaratine if necessary for the quaratine folder

"[path]\Emisoft Emergency Kit\bin64\a2cmd.exe" /quick /malware /pup /l=log /q=quarantine

But i'm not sure it it is correct. Can you help me, or suggest any modifications?
I'm using this 2 bat files to schedule the scan with windows task scheduler, by adding those 2 bat files in sequence. So i imagine a2cmd.exe will always

--> open --> update --> close --> open --> run scan (quick, malware, pup)--> log --> quaratine if necessary

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.