Not open for further replies.

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
(The nuance of the word is transmitted) When will artificial intelligence be completed ...
Currently I am using English with Google Translate and Chrome extension "ImTranslator".
Do you know about other recommended translation enhancements etc?

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Chrome's translation menu is useful, so I use Chrome (Slimjet) when browsing overseas sites, but I also use Firefox. S3.Translator is put there.

Is it inevitable that "ambiguity" of each language of the country does not convey well?
For example
"No" is "No". However, "No, No" is probably interpreted as "different, different", but machine translation sometimes expresses the opposite of "opposite of no", that is, "Yes".
I will continue to think. But being able to listen to your story is very pleasant and exciting.

Thank you!
ありがとう!

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes I think I'm dismembering the English Language.

Bribon 77, translate this sentence into Japanese and translate it into English
"Sometimes I think that I separate English language."
I think the way of subtle change in words has changed.

I feel the difficulty of translation. At the same time, I am amazed at the common expressive power of pictograms.

If someone feels sick with my words or I feel sick, please understand.
Basically I am :D(y)

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Bribon 77, translate this sentence into Japanese and translate it into English
"Sometimes I think that I separate English language."
I think the way of subtle change in words has changed.

I feel the difficulty of translation. At the same time, I am amazed at the common expressive power of pictograms.

If someone feels sick with my words or I feel sick, please understand.
Basically I am :D(y)
I think the English speaking people in MT are tolerant, otherwise I would have already been banned.hahaha

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
I have been following MT for years, and had not entered before because of my poor English knowledge. I fully agree with @bribon77
I think the English speaking people in MT are tolerant
MT's mates are really friendly, patient and tolerant. I don't even want to think about what I will have written and what I really wanted to write. Fear.:eek:

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I´m using deepl and grammarly and very happy with them
I have been following MT for years, and had not entered before because of my poor English knowledge. I fully agree with @bribon77

MT's mates are really friendly, patient and tolerant. I don't even want to think about what I will have written and what I really wanted to write. Fear.:eek:

"Hey you!:D"
Nevertheless
"Hey you!:devil:"
Whether it will not be transmitted by mistake, very uneasy feeling

The site you taught is very nice.(y)
Unfortunately, Japanese was not supported.

Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.