McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
PC World said:
Telstra has restored its mobile voice and data services after suffering a national network outage on February 9.

In a statement, the telco explained the outage was caused when one of its major mobile nodes went down.

“The network is configured to manage this, however, in this instance we had issues transferring customers to other nodes which caused congestion on the network for some customers," Telstra said in a statement.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I want to switch to Telstra!!
Optus is becoming a joke!!
I'm on the unlimited plan and "speedpack",and at peak times I'm getting snail like performance!
After numerous complaints,the best they can say is that we are upgrading our services!!
Typical Optus BS!!:rolleyes:
Just take a look here at all the people having problems with Optu$
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2437537&p=30

Scroll back through the thread and you will know how frustrating it has become!!!:mad::mad:

Cheers!!:)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Optus can be just as annoying as Telstra, but I have to give it to Optus's customer service. Always quick when I was with them.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I'm with Optus. so it did not affect me.

Last edited:
Reactions: McLovin

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.