Test of modules for e‐payments protection

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Yes, quite stunned because of the results of lots of well-known products.
Many of them have not passed the tests in a decent way.
Now, we have two cases: something wrong with this test ... or this vendors have much work to do!

Morphius

Level 1
Sep 13, 2011
Arcabit actually terminates all unknown processes and doesn't allow to run any while banking/shopping...It's very simple and yet effective method. I think this is why it did so good.

Reactions: Solarquest

Aluno

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 15, 2016
It's funny that the website is from Poland and the best awarded product is ARCABIT Internet Security which is polish as well.

I use Arcabit Internet Security and trust me it is a good software. :)
For example in AV test or AV comparatives every single AV product have hight detection ratio over 90% and it is realy possible?
Of course none AV is perfect but in my opinion this test is much more possible and realistic than AV-T or AV-C

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Either your system is intact or it isn't. Using "more security" on a presumed compromised system to run financial transactions doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. Other than "feeling more secure", I don't know what these features are actually providing.

AVLab's testing is quite thorough. They make an effort to pen-test as opposed to most other AV test labs that do simple detection tests.

This published test is important.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Edited source: Do not post a source link as a direct download to anything. Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.