Tham Luang Cave Rescue

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I think I saw this on the news a long time ago or is it a different incident? The people who were rescued are really lucky though for surviving under there for the time they did...

Yeah it was a couple of months ago and i believe Elon Musk got into a bit trouble for calling one of the rescuers a name. He apologised about it then repeated his accusation a week or two later . That guy is a total fruit cake IMHO. :)

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Pretty hard to avoid this when watching news in general that period and personal always felt like I wanted to know and see more of the actual rescue work, and this video did exactly that. I highly recommend it.

Things around like the Musk case was a disgrace and Musk even apologized for it later, but he should never said it in the first place.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.