Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Looking ahead at 2017, the long list of games scheduled for release is astonishing. Several massive titles delayed out of 2016 join brand new games, exciting indies, fresh sequels and expected annual releases to make for a list with too many good-looking games to possibly play in a year.

This is to say nothing of the games releasing this year that we don't even know about yet (and considering both Nintendo and Microsoft are releasing new machines this year, there are probably quite a few).

In putting together a shortlist of promising games, I'm discounting those that may come out but that we don't have solid details on at this time (like God of War, Destiny 2 or Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy). Of the dozens of great-looking games remaining, here are the 17 I'm most excited to get my hands on:

Continue Reading

DC47561

Level 3
Verified
Feb 3, 2017
I like the sound of Sonic Mania myself. Modern twist just like Sonic 4 episode 1 and 2.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.