Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
It is all true. You can check Ancient Aliens on The History Channel about this REAL story and many more like it! ;);)

Exactly. Some of the space aliens that we shot at in the Battle of Los Angeles.... later were the same ones came down in Roswell. They may have had a little alien-PTSD from us shooting so much at them.

The space aliens were pissed off at being shot at... and crashing at Roswell.... so they engaged in periodic Alien payback Abductions to this very day.

And because we pissed them off, they insist on sticking stuff up our butts.

Why do space aliens want to stick stuff up our butts you ask...

• Probably to see if we have any brains.
• Because aliens come from Uranus.
• To find out what’s in there.
• Maybe they do it for shits and giggles.
• They want to see the look on your face.
• They’re harvesting farts.
• They want to get to the bottom of things.
• Because it’s funny.
• They’re not aliens ... they’re the government in spacesuits and you know how the government likes to stick it to you.
• They like traveling in black holes.
Perihelion Science Fiction

That is all.

Last edited:

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
The sad thing is that in August the Ancient Aliens drivel had ~1.06 million viewers. For those that realize that this series is a total POS and seeks to make a person stupid while concurrently lining the pockets of the Taking Heads. please look here:

Ancient Aliens Reviews

Just a wealth of Information that will keep you amused for hours...

(Sorry for these posts by me here- it's just that I take offense when someone (Ancient Aliens) considers me Stupid).

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Yeah- as long as you keep the sound off you should be fine as this would shield you from the idiocy of the commentary.

My favorite AA show(s) was the Pumapunku (more properly, Tiwanaku ) nonsense. Always filled with outrageous lies- like the biggest stone weighs in at 440 tons when in actuality the biggest is 130 tons; and that there are no trees on the plateau to use as rolling tools- when actually all you have to do is walk a little bit and you will have a tropical Rainforest as far as the eye can see, and that all stones are andesite (hard stone) whereas most are really from soft red sandstone that Ophelia could work with her claws.

Also, both the Greek Parthenon and the Roman Pantheon, both superior in construction techniques and built many, many hundreds of years before the construction of Tiwanaku are never mentioned as having been planned by Those Above. And I won't even bring up the much earlier Egyptian architecture with was obviously done by Aliens (she writes with total derision).

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Yeah- as long as you keep the sound off you should be fine as this would shield you from the idiocy of the commentary.

My favorite AA show(s) was the Pumapunku (more properly, Tiwanaku ) nonsense. Always filled with outrageous lies- like the biggest stone weighs in at 440 tons when in actuality the biggest is 130 tons; and that there are no trees on the plateau to use as rolling tools- when actually all you have to do is walk a little bit and you will have a tropical Rainforest as far as the eye can see, and that all stones are andesite (hard stone) whereas most are really from soft red sandstone that Ophelia could work with her claws.

Also, both the Greek Parthenon and the Roman Pantheon, both superior in construction techniques and built many, many hundreds of years before the construction of Tiwanaku are never mentioned as having been planned by Those Above. And I won't even bring up the much earlier Egyptian architecture with was obviously done by Aliens (she writes with total derision).

But if I keep the sound on I can laugh AND appreciate the beautiful places... It's a win/win situation :)

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Ever watch Expedition Unknown? Also really nice scenery (and Josh Gates is Hot!).

I will try that.. I tried some of the Ghost ones but all we get is bad filming with supposedly infrared cameras in dark places... There was a bigfoot one that also went to quite beautiful places but I don't remember the name.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
The sad thing is that in August the Ancient Aliens drivel had ~1.06 million viewers. For those that realize that this series is a total POS and seeks to make a person stupid while concurrently lining the pockets of the Taking Heads. please look here:

Ancient Aliens Reviews

Just a wealth of Information that will keep you amused for hours...

(Sorry for these posts by me here- it's just that I take offense when someone (Ancient Aliens) considers me Stupid).
I watch ancient alien but not because i believe their theories. It's just fun seeing people crazier than me.
One other relevant and interesting video is this one even though it shows the other side.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
We should all now believe that nothing else can be more intelligent than us i.e. Human Beings. Also, in zillions of star systems life can exist in only one planet i.e. Earth. :p

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
We should all now believe that nothing else can be more intelligent than us i.e. Human Beings. Also, in zillions of star systems life can exist in only one planet i.e. Earth. :p
Very good, but if other beings supposedly smarter than us exist with a technology superior to ours. Why do not they show themselves openly? .. We,
Supposedly more limited than them if we try.
It is doubtful ... That they exist.:unsure:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015

The existence of intelligent aliens does not have any relation with the fact if they have ever been to Earth.

Personally I believe the Universe is too big for intelligent alien life forms not to exist. But there is no proof of it and we don't have enough data even to determine in what kind of planets life may appear. The only one we know for sure is that life is possible in water-oxygen rich worlds like Earth. It doesn't mean there aren't civilizations out there breathing methane...

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

It is pretty easy to lift those 130 ton stones if you are a fallen angel's kid. Some were said to be 35 feet tall. So yes it was not aliens that built All those things, it was giants.

Do any of you remember hearing about cattle mutilations back in the 70's I think it was? Well it happened very close to my home town and the local paper said that those investigating could not find any evidence of anything. Not any kinds of tracks. They also said the incisions made to remove the organs were done by something never seen before. Animal Mutilation
I was able to mostly read the PDF using Edge and the magnify slider but there is much more info on this that is easier to read. Just thought some FBI info would be good to start with.

Last edited by a moderator:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Would you show openly to an aggressive and dumb alien civilization? Doesn't feel like the humans ever evolved.
Maybe that's the reason why they do not show .. Maybe.:unsure:

But if you look at the history of humanity.
English Portuguese French and Spanish. If they mix with other more primitive civilizations.

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I see no reason for an advanced alien civilization to lose their time with us. We're aggressive and primitive. AS long as we keep inside our own system they have no reason to care about us.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Very good, but if other beings supposedly smarter than us exist with a technology superior to ours. Why do not they show themselves openly? .. We,
Supposedly more limited than them if we try.
It is doubtful ... That they exist.:unsure:
There is no compulsion for them to show themselves to us. But then also if you look at ancient texts in any region of the world everyone one of them tell about beings that descended from the sky. Why do we see the same thing being said by everyone. Also, how did ancient people whose technology was much more primitive imagined some boxes and things fling in the sky.
If you look at some ancient Indian mythology they tell us about flying chariots and very hightech arms that we still can't manufacture. The Vedas tell a lot about the Universe. How can those people know so much about the Universe without even having a telescope.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
There is no compulsion for them to show themselves to us. But then also if you look at ancient texts in any region of the world everyone one of them tell about beings that descended from the sky. Why do we see the same thing being said by everyone. Also, how did ancient people whose technology was much more primitive imagined some boxes and things fling in the sky.
If you look at some ancient Indian mythology they tell us about flying chariots and very hightech arms that we still can't manufacture. The Vedas tell a lot about the Universe. How can those people know so much about the Universe without even having a telescope.
You said the keyword. Myth. a myth is not something scientific,
but something distorted by man. Like Greek mythology. One question I ask is because in ancient times extraterrestrials appeared and not now?
It is simply because before we were more given with the things that were incomprehensible, like the gods and with the things that at that moment there was no explanation ... For example, an Eclipse was a miracle. Nowadays a primary school child knows why there is an eclipse.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

It's about frequencies. They have a frequency variance that allows a shift in and out of our sensory perception. Technology sufficiently advanced, about 400 years advanced of our current position in the Fibonacci technical curve. Sufficient enough to appear almost as paranormal to the untrained citizen but quite technical nevertheless. Factions range from tampering and vindictive, benign all of the way up to benevolent, depending.

Specific ambient microwaves facilitate closer interaction (negative or positive interaction) if those ranges of freqs are present, depending on the faction and their spectrum. A fairly advanced level of manipulation of the human sensory perception depending on those ambient freqs in the vicinity. Technology sufficient enough to illicit carrier/piggyback signals (HF) on existing lines/cables/cords that can carry a current to bypass virtually all traditionally known security measures but exceptionally easy to attenuate using (HF) filtration/attenuation.

Turning the HF into heat then disappointing it works somewhat decently. Kvar capacitance attenuation can help. Any impacted device can largely be protected by magnetic field concentration which increases inductance and therefore reactance. Concentrated magnetic fields are their kryptonite. It's sort of funny to see really advanced technology manipulating some specific device/thing be attenuated by snapping a $.99 ferrite bead onto the current carrying cable.

There of course are many people/govts/organizations/resistances that know the truth. (including the truth of the very dangerous non-terrestrials) But citizenry likes comfort and predictability. That comfort and predictability requires the need to contain knowledge/awareness of the truth situation (or plight to be honest) Ancient Alien's will give you a dabbling of truth stuffed into a ton of trash. (PS: The substantial rivers/ponds of mercury found under temples/pyramids isn't for power, it's to remove gold amalgamated among other substances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.