The best antivirus software for Android - July 2016 (AV-Test)

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
AV_test.jpg

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Are these results trustworthy Mr. Umbra? More likely, android should embrace anti-exec app sandbox to protect the users. They must utilize a scan on-demand based rather than a RT protection. What is your opinion, Umbra?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Are these results trustworthy Mr. Umbra? More likely, android should embrace anti-exec app sandbox to protect the users. They must utilize a scan on-demand based rather than a RT protection. What is your opinion, Umbra?

i don't trust them, i won't make any decision based on any test labs results. i just take those results as simple infos ; i used Sophos and webroot, Sophos uses far more battery than Webrot , but they say it is same ...
If you have a non-rooted phone, you don't need any AV.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.