Expired The Giveaway Club Xmas Giveaways

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
zemana.jpg

Zemana AntiLogger
Recognizes, prevents and blocks any kind of online identity theft and financial deception

Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, efficient, and user friendly app that keeps track of who is doing what on your PC

iorbit.jpg

iObit Advanced SystemCare 10 Pro
One click to optimize PC & protect privacy in real time

iObit Advanced SystemCare 10 Pro speeds up PC boot time, blocks ads to offer you a safer online environment, manages system resources in real-time

easeus.jpg

EaseUS Todo Backup Home
Easy PC backup software designed to protect your digital life

Fast, safe and easy backup software with intuitive interface and a wizard that guides you through backup & recovery step-by-step

winx.jpg

WinX Media Trans
A-one iPhone, iPad manager software for Windows PC

Whether your goal is to get rid of iTunes, free up the space of your iDevice, back up cherished photos, export big 4K videos, or manage music/playlist more flexibly, WinX MediaTrans is just for you

icarefone.jpg

iCareFone
All-in-one tool to tune up and fix all iOS problems

Tenorshare iCareFone instantly repairs iOS system problems and the new iOS 10 update problems.

sticky.jpg

Sticky Password Premium
The secure password manager

Still forgetting passwords? Let Sticky Password securely save and fill them in for you. Automatically!

data-pro.jpg

iCare Data Recovery Pro
Bring lost data back from digital devices with just a few clicks

It includes all basic recovery functions plus unique 'Deep Scan Recovery' and 'Deleted Partition Recovery' modes for better file rescue

wowtron.jpg

WowTron PDF Page Organizer
Insert images into PDF, remove, rotate, extract, reorganize PDF pages with ease

WowTron PDF Page Organizer is a powerful pdf editing program, which also allows users to delete, rotate, extract and re-organize PDF pages to create a new PDF document

artscope.jpg

ArtScope
PC Kaleidoscope

ArtScope is designed for entertainment and leisure. You are the creator of magical images. Enjoy the process of creating and spectating.

auslogics-ddpro.jpg

Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro
Optimize your hard drive for maximum efficiency!

Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with this powerful program's smart algorithms and boot-time defrag technology

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
This is a strategy of those vendors to promote their software and is good for us because we get those free. Also, if some one here misses this offer then he/she will not have to feel sorry because these softwares will again be available very soon.
True.

I got my Sticky password premium & Auslogics disk defrag pro licenses.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
There is no reason to defrag a SSD. u dont need any programs for it. windows trims the SSD automaticaly. seems like u have bad luck :/ i have tested it myself some month ago and it works just fine. Seems like some incompatible problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

beetal2015

Are these lifetime upgrade licenses ?
Like StickyPassword Premium

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Is anybody having trouble with these offers? After installing two, Sticky Password and EaseUS Todo Home 9.2, I'm zero-for-two. With EaseUS when I try to bring it up, I get an error message saying I need to reboot or reinstall. I tried both, and neither stopped that error. Also futile was downloading and installing the 9.2 version from FileHippo.

I've seen no place to get a license key for the Sticky Password giveaway.

Are these lifetime upgrade licenses ?
Like StickyPassword Premium

Security program giveaways are almost never lifetime licenses, almost always one-year licenses, sometimes less. With most one-year giveaways, you get signature updates but no program updates. Sometimes giveaway programs distinguish between minor program updates that they provide and major program updates which if you avail yourself of will cause you to get docked down to the free version.

In this case with Sticky Password
:

Premium 1-year license with priority support

All these softwares are nearly always available in different giveaways.

I have never before seen a giveaway for ArtScope or WowTron PDF Page Organizer.

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
I open to get Sticky Password Premium
But I get only 30days how to get yearly giveaway

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.