upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Get it for free on THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002

This will end in 17 hours from now so hurry up!

Quote : " The King of Fighters 2002 was released in 2002 and is still highly praised around the world to this day thanks to its return to the Series’ ”3-on-3 battle” flagship system, the numerous fan favorite characters returning in this 2002 year iteration, and its game balance. Thanks to the introduction of the “Quick Evasion” and “Max Activation” game mechanics, battles get even more exciting and intense. "

Reactions: Faybert

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Good time in The King of Fighters, I played a lot before, especially 97 and 98, I think I'll play with him a little later, thanks for sharing, upnorth (y)

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.