The Longest Game in the World (IT STARTS AGAIN FROM THE END)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
IT STARTS AGAIN FROM THE END

Not exactly a game, but a fun forum game to play

Once a person posts the name of the game, the one to follow up should find the game that starts from the last letter of the previous game that has been posted. The game can be from any year and which works on any platform.
smile.gif

If the thread is without a follow-up post for 5 days then the last person is the winner
smile.gif

Rules:
1. The title of the game posted, should be exactly the same as how the developer had named it. Words like "The", "An" etc does count.

Amnesia (Wrong)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Right)

2. Once posted, a person cannot follow up his own post, but can post again only after 2 persons has followed up his own post.

3. Make sure you search this thread, to see whether the game you intend to post, had been posted earlier by another person. Type the name of the name of the game in Search this thread above.

4. In certain cases when 2 persons post at the same time, make sure you edit your own post, to follow up from the person who posted just before you.

5. If the name of the previous game ends in special character or numbers, just follow-up from the last alphabet. If you wish you can also start with a number.

Last edited:

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Jet Set Willy

Absolute classic game for the ZX Spectrum, and one I both enjoy and loathe playing today in equal measures (anyone who's played will know what I'm talking about, those damn jumps!!! I should have posted a picture of the Banyan Tree, otherwise known in my house as the Banyan Tree Of Death!)

the-bathroom.png

Thought I would get a vote for a classic in before anybody comes along with "Assassin's Creed" or "Fallout" or "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" etc.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013

Asteroids

Asteroids is an arcade space shooter released in November 1979[1] by Atari, Inc. and designed by Lyle Rains and Ed Logg. The player controls a spaceship in an asteroid field which is periodically traversed by flying saucers. The object of the game is to shoot and destroy asteroids and saucers while not colliding with either, or being hit by the saucers' counter-fire. The game becomes harder as the number of asteroids increases.

asteroids2600Screen.jpg

Reactions: chcbkkr and Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Asteroids

Spyro The Dragon

Released all the way back in 1998 for the Playstation 1, the game follows the adventures of the soon to be legendary Spyro The Dragon. Famous for it's beautifully detailed textures and open worlds, previously an unseen combination. This was in fact possible due to the 3d panoramic engine programmed by Alex Hastings, the first system using level of detail rendering for the Playstation. And of course, who could forget that soundtrack, Stuart Copeland's soundtrack was never matched in my opinion.

gfs_11067_2_26.jpg

Check out the detail in that sky. Isn't it amazing, especially for an early Playstation game.

Reactions: chcbkkr

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013

Rambo

$_35.JPG

I finished this game in Nintendo Family Computer without understanding the dialog (it's in Japanese). You control Rambo, shooting enemies, picking ammos and saving your objective then escape in a helicopter. Brings back memories.

Reactions: chcbkkr and Cowpipe
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.