Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Video games, much like comic books, rock and roll, and horror flicks, have been blamed for sullying children, inspiring violence, and contributing to the nation's moral decay. It's worth noting that, hysterical pundits aside, the latest studies suggest that violent video games aren't harmful to most kids. That's not to say that anything should go; even the most blasé gamers would probably agree that parents should monitor their kids' gaming habits. Still, the violent video game debate has reached the heights of the Supreme Court where nine justices will decide in June 2011 if selling violent video games to minors should be deemed illegal.

Check out the slideshow for a countdown to the #1 most violent video game of all time.

Which video game do you think is the the most violent of all time?

Pinkie

Feb 3, 2011
I will say : Postal 3 . I've played it a few times and it's very violent...not recommended to kids,that's for sure!

Linuxfever

Jan 11, 2011
I've played COD Modern Warfare 2 ...and the airport scene is just brutal...and socking...

Last edited by a moderator:

OracleJMT

Mar 3, 2011
I think one of the Mortal Kombat games are the most violent video game i've ever seen..

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
OracleJMT said:
I think one of the Mortal Kombat games are the most violent video game i've ever seen..

true; the finish part is yea... very violent.

Regards,
Valentin N

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.