The New Norton 360 for USA customers

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I thought Norton already get rid of Norton Antivirus, Norton 360, Norton Internet Security name and put everything into Norton Security name to reduce confusion. Why is it still now?

Reactions: dash
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

I agree with ForgottenSeer 58943, it seems expensive to me. The version for 10 devices costs $ 200, extremely expensive and if you are not one of those who will make the most of Lifelock Advantage it is not worth the trouble.

Norton™ 360 Advantage

Mind you, if I was interested in the package, i'd pay that. But why? There isn't anything in it that can't be done with non-integrated solution in a more effective fashion.. Regardless of price.

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

dash

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2018
It's not a bad package, it's just pricey. I've been using it on and off since early December, I kind of lucked out (on price) when I combined my other licenses.

Last edited:

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
It's not a bad package, it's just pricey. I've been using it on and off since early December, I kind of lucked out (on price) when I combined my other licenses.

How has it been running for you?

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
Gotcha. What have you moved onto? I just setup the new Norton 360 tonight at home. Assume default settings are still ok?

dash

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2018
Gotcha. What have you moved onto? I just setup the new Norton 360 tonight at home. Assume default settings are still ok?
I'm just using my Pixelbook fulltime now. My Windows machine is a Surface 3 (not Pro) and it's not much fun to use. [EDIT] I'm using Defender + HitmanPro.Alert on it right now though.

I always go through the settings and customize it to my liking, I've never followed a guide or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trooper

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
I'm just using my Pixelbook fulltime now. My Windows machine is a Surface 3 (not Pro) and it's not much fun to use. [EDIT] I'm using Defender + HitmanPro.Alert on it right now though.

I always go through the settings and customize it to my liking, I've never followed a guide or anything.

Gotcha thanks. Not sure if I am going to keep the Norton 360. A few quirks like the VPN does not even open when I went to check it out.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.