Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
The following was a note I had shared with (2) friends, but (now) will share with more.

You may have seen something (http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...-dead-after-interstate-10-bus-crash/92641620/) about a tragic tour bus crash in which the bus, on an early morning return trip leaving the Palm Springs area west to Los Angeles, collided with the rear trailer of a slower moving big rig at high speed. Thirteen people on the bus were killed (many probably asleep) including the driver. The driver was the father of the Chinese neighbor boy whom used to smile when he'd recognize our cat, Beansie, either in the courtyard of their home or up on our roof; and the driver was our neighbor, and the husband of this boy's mother. They've lived in the apartment building next door for many years. I would not have made this connection, but for the three news vans that were set up in front of our home. They were already wrapping up, & channel 2 was already driving away when I'd approached the young Spanish television reporter of one of the remaining vans to ask if something had happened. She was vague, and tiredly deflected my inquiries as she told me it was for a story; but nothing bad had happened near here.
When I came back into the house, CBS News was speaking to one of our neighbors about the man whom the family had lost.

When I began to write, I'd meant to pen a note of good cheer. I suppose what I'd really like to share is how blessed beyond wealth many of us truly are, in each of our separate lives, and yet we are often too occupied and in a rush to realize how much of life's joys are surrounding us.

I hope you are doing well, and can take time in which to enjoy many moments both today and in the times to come.

Your friend,
(Cats)

Last edited:
L

LabZero

Thank you Cats for sharing this with us.

I think that when a misfortune has happened and we cannot change things, we should not even have the thought or the wish that things could go differently, or even be avoided, because this increases the pain to the point that it is unbearable:(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.