Off-Topic The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

jogs

Level 13
Conventional scientists always change their theories every few years. They discover something and put it out as if its the ultimate truth, but some years later a new theory comes up and its said to be the ultimate truth. The truth is that our knowledge is very limited. If we can't see some thing that doesn't mean that some thing doesn't exist. Few years ago we didn't know anything about Dark Matter, but now a lot of conventional scientists believe it exists. And my assumption is that Dark matter is not just one type of matter but the whole bunch of matter that we cannot detect. Just like ultra violet and infrared light, these are like that. So, if there is something made of dark matter just in front of us we will not be able to detect it in any way. There could be whole lot of things made of dark matter around us but we cannot even detect those.
Another thing is that Ancient Alien Theorist stick to their word, they don't change their theories so often. Zecharia Sitchin told us about the ninth planet many years ago and conventional scientists laughed at him, but now we can see its true.
Billions of stars in billions of galaxies and now we know there are billions of Universes, so isn't it just unimaginable that the percentage of life in this whole world is just one in Zillions.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Yes there is a place on earth where the soil was turned to glass. and the old ones had a landing pad. I remember reading that along time ago.
Then there was planet X posted about in 1983 and right afterword the article was withdrawn.
You remind me of Sand people on Tatooine in KOTOR 1.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
It's termed 'dark' because it hasn't been observed yet and its properties are unknown. It's used to explain galaxies being heavier than expected - an assumption to make up for a gap in knowledge.
'Multiple universes' is just a theory since there hasn't been another universe observed.

jogs

Level 13
They have now started giving small hints about alien life. I have been watching programs on outer space and the Universe for long time and from past few months I have noticed that these programs are constantly saying we could find life on other planets. Before that these programs vehemently denied the existence of life out of Earth.
Also, if you believe that there is no other life form in the world just because you have not seen it then you shouldn't believe that I am writing this because you haven't seen me ever.

Last edited:

Slyguy

Level 32
OS
Other OS
They have now started giving small hints about alien life. I have been watching programs on outer space and the Universe for long time and from past few months I have noticed that these programs are constantly saying we could find life on other planets. Before that these programs vehemently denied the existence of life out of Earth.
I suspect disclosure is in the works. Some believe humans had to be more conditioned to accept it otherwise mass panic would ensue.

Should disclosure happen we should exercise extreme caution. It could be a false disclosure using advanced technology masked from the public. It could be real with malicious intending aliens. Or it could be entirely benign. Or, there could be 'factions' involved ranging from absolutely malicious ones to benevolent ones. Or it could be revealed they've been here for thousands of years 'tampering' with humanity. I have my own theories of all of it based on logic, evidence and my basic understanding of parasitical governments.

It could also mean we're dealing with entities that are sufficiently capable of folding time/space/dimensions, and work with frequencies at levels we can't comprehend. Including the ability to alter frequency enough to appear to our frequency spectrum limited faculties to disappear to us. In those cases, if they were malicious we'd be dead already.

Nevertheless, it seemingly appears we're closer than ever to disclosure of 'something', whatever that something is. But if the CIA is involved, you'll know it's a lie. :ROFLMAO:

jogs

Level 13
As of Aliens being good or bad, there could always be some aliens having good intentions and some other having bad intentions. If you study ancient mythology you will always find that some higher creatures trying to harm us and some protecting us. These mythologies are actually based on facts which have been told in such ways that simple Humans could understand. And its also the truth that whenever we are in dire problems we have got help from outside. Its like a PC or a mobile that works properly without any intervention but when the device doesn't work properly we need to intervene, and that's what going to happen with us.

Slyguy

Level 32
OS
Other OS
As of Aliens being good or bad, there could always be some aliens having good intentions and some other having bad intentions. If you study ancient mythology you will always find that some higher creatures trying to harm us and some protecting us. These mythologies are actually based on facts which have been told in such ways that simple Humans could understand. And its also the truth that whenever we are in dire problems we have got help from outside. Its like a PC or a mobile that works properly without any intervention but when the device doesn't work properly we need to intervene, and that's what going to happen with us.
Not only ancient mythologies, but religions, old scholars and spiritual gurus also say the same thing. Good vs Evil. In 1561 Nuremberg there was reported a massive alien battle in the sky/space between factions with all manner of shapes, sizes and colors of ships engaged in a prolonged fight. There are countless stories throughout history of 'interventions'. For example when the English Channel had a mysterious 'calm' period allowing evacuation from Dunkirk. Often these interventions appear to be 'from the gods' or 'miracles that defy explanation'. But I suspect they are all a part of the battle of good vs evil being waged in/over and around our planet. I'm not simplistic enough to believe it's all physical, visible, or even of the same frequency or that we're even capable of understanding all of it.

However I do believe our govt. knows a tremendous amount about all of it but realizes that to continue their control over humanity they need to keep it suppressed. Also I am not constrained by dogma enough to discount that these beings may also be largely constrained by spiritual law as much as the next humanoid, especially relating to intervention, disclosure and/or impeding free will of other beings. A sort of 'prime directive' is probably a real thing.

Sly have you been watching this video?

as a side note, I remember the cattle mutilations. one of them occurred about 5-7 miles from my home. I don't remember a lot about it now other then the local news reported experts that inspected the cows could not explain what was used to cut them open. They had never seen any such tool before and there were no evidence of blood or how who ever did it got to the cows. no tracks whatsoever.

Ok this has got to be one of the best interviews I ever watched. it is two hours but well worth it. the guy is 83 but doesn't look that old at all. he had or still has the highest NATO security clearance you can get.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
You would need to have a very small mind if you think there is no life in the billions of galaxies and trillions of planets out there. Problem is they are so far away they would have to be advanced to the nth degree to even get here.

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Bitdefender
If I had been mining for Etherum rather than being in the SETI Botnet (for ~ 6 years) I would be feelthy rich now.(y)

It is arrogant and selfish to think that we are it as far as intelligent (or otherwise) life in the universe. There are millions of estimated planets like ours in the billions of galaxies.

RIP Dr. Hawking:cry:

jogs

Level 13
A hand held calculator does simple calculations very fast, but if you input very big numbers it gets stuck and shows an error message. Its the same with us, we are programmed to know up-to a certain limit, beyond that everything defies our understanding. Like a Black Hole, what happens inside it is beyond our comprihension. Then there is the speed of light, its the ultimate speed for us and anything beyond that jumbles our understanding. We actually know only a tiny little speck of the Universe, and there is lot more out there.

Slyguy

Level 32
OS
Other OS
A hand held calculator does simple calculations very fast, but if you input very big numbers it gets stuck and shows an error message. Its the same with us, we are programmed to know up-to a certain limit, beyond that everything defies our understanding. Like a Black Hole, what happens inside it is beyond our comprihension. Then there is the speed of light, its the ultimate speed for us and anything beyond that jumbles our understanding. We actually know only a tiny little speck of the Universe, and there is lot more out there.
Keep in mind, the very second you 'poke around' in this venue you attract the attention of specific agencies.

This is correct, but also keep in mind it's quite likely that we're being manipulated to only know certain things at a certain level and once you transcend that level they WILL become interested in you and how much you know. They'll want to let you know that they know you know, in no uncertain terms. The best analogy I have seen is the MILKMANIA situation people are kept in as seen in the following link.

USNS7

I understand you not wanting to spend two hours watching the interview I posted and have done some searching on the comments under his videos. most thing he is a nut job. I am not that great at searching info on vets but did find a pdf that shows Germany had doughts and sent a letter to NATO requesting info on Robert o dean. according to the pdf he did serve in a special building in France as Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean.
http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Dean_02.pdf