The Raspberry Pi 4 Is Here and Wants to Replace Your Desktop PC for $35

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
The Raspberry Pi Foundation claims it’s finally built a tiny computer that can replace a desktop PC.
... ... ...
Replacing the PC desktop has been a long standing goal of the Raspberry Pi Foundation, and Richardson thinks it’s finally designed a machine that can do that. “This is the first product we've made which most users will find to be a viable alternative,” he said. “On some level the changes are just quantitative: the same features, but turned up to eleven. But together they seem to add up to a qualitative change in the experience of using the device.”

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
What do MT members do with this little thing? I know it can be used for Pi-hole but just wondering what people here are doing with it. :unsure:

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
What do MT members do with this little thing? I know it can be used for Pi-hole but just wondering what people here are doing with it. :unsure:

I made a superb cheap retrogaming console + media center with Raspberry Pi 3:

It was totally worth it :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.