Battle The Shadowra's Battlefield Project !

Software comparison
Avast
Avira
Kaspersky
F-Secure
And more
Feature comparison
  1. Ease of use
  2. Core protection (malware and heuristic engine)
  3. Internet protection (web filtering, anti-phishing, anti-spam, browser extension)
  4. Ransomware protection
  5. Machine learning and A.I. capabilities

Behold Eck

Level 14
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Sophos isn't on list. I personally use Sophos and wanted to see Sophos added. Since he's providing a service, I wanted to pay/donate to the project.

I don't work for Sophos. I work in a different field entirely.
Okay, just wondering ?

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: tipo

JasonUK

Level 5
Apr 14, 2020
I'd like to see some 'layered' security battlegrounds for example Defender+WVSX vs Defender+MBAM vs Defender+VS or Defender hardened with some of the excellent tools like H_C, SWH, CD, FH, DUI etc vs other popular AV also hardened from default to see which combination are really hard to crack without going over the top with security measures or deluging end user with too many alerts.

tipo

Level 7
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
I'd like to see some 'layered' security battlegrounds for example Defender+WVSX vs Defender+MBAM vs Defender+VS or Defender hardened with some of the excellent tools like H_C, SWH, CD, FH, DUI etc vs other popular AV also hardened from default to see which combination are really hard to crack without going over the top with security measures or deluging end user with too many alerts.
Whichever combination you are thinking about, IMHO if you add VS you are bulletproof. I couldn't find anything to bypass it.