The Smart Watch We Have Been Waiting For!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
The Neptune Pine Might Just Be The Smart Watch We Have Been Waiting For!
The latest speculation from the tech world suggests that Apple have a dedicated team of over 100 people working on the design, development and marketing of their purported iWatch. Backers are starting to receive the first shipments of the fantastic Pebble smart watch that managed to attract over $10 million worth of funding through the Kickstarter initiative. It seems that intelligent watches are all the rage at the minute, which is why it is quite staggering that we are set to see the world’s first independent smart watch introduced in mid-April. And boy does it pack a punch.

The Neptune Pine watch is the world’s first independent smart watch that goes well and truly above and beyond what we believe a device of this type should be. While existing products – and those coming to the market soon – offer the ability to receive notifications through a connected smartphone; the Pine puts itself into swagger mode by being able to make and receive phone calls, snap pictures, browse the web and handle many other powerful tasks without a smartphone device being part of the equation.

Source

fuzWdDF.png

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
The watch I posted isn't Apple, Apples is stil in developement.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Remember the watch that could control a TV? That was innovative (for my time).

Not this.
Simple redesign to allow internet access and annoying toast notifications isn't anything new.

As for Apple:

-cough- "Apple iWatch the Tablet killer", claimed the Apple iSheep. Then the following year, "Apple iWatch 2 with 4-inch 1080p screen the PC killer", said more Apple iSheep. -cough-

What's next:
"Get your Portable 40-inch Smart Watch to replace your HDTV"

//rant

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
ZeroDay said:
The watch I posted isn't Apple, Apples is stil in developement.

yep sorry was only showing what I had seen and read about iCrap sorry iPhone Watch with your post about Neptune Pine

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Earth said:
Remember the watch that could control a TV? That was innovative (for my time).

Not this.
Simple redesign to allow internet access and annoying toast notifications isn't anything new.

As for Apple:

-cough- "Apple iWatch the Tablet killer", claimed the Apple iSheep. Then the following year, "Apple iWatch 2 with 4-inch 1080p screen the PC killer", said more Apple iSheep. -cough-

What's next:
"Get your Portable 40-inch Smart Watch to replace your HDTV"

//rant

now that is hilarious thanks for the laugh

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Not exactly very stylish! I dont where a regular wrist watch.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I didn't even like the idea of a smartwatch that was used for notifications only. They are useless and battery eaters.

Let's wait until Apple says they were the first to make a smartwatch. There is a Sony Smartwatch which is released already.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Apple may have planted iWatch rumors “out of desperation” to show it’s still innovating

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2013/02/19/apple-iwatch-leaks-drip-with-desperation/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.