Robbie

Level 28
Verified
Content Creator
I have been struggling lately with feelings inside my chest , the kind of things you need to deal with yourself, and sometimes you just need to release them, talk to yourself, yell them out, or let them eat your soul slowly. I propose this thread to release the words you need to throw away, don't tell who they are directed to, don't tell why, don't explain the context. Use this thread to express what you feel and live a little bit better.

Let me break the ice and share mine..

I wish you hadn't left so soon, and I'm certain we will see each other again, but every minute I think about you and you're not here burns like the most horrible fire deep in my soul. I just hope I can make it until that day...

show-Zi

Level 18
Verified
If you are saying that the thread should be Annonymous, that's an interesting idea if it's possible within the mechanics of the forum?
What I'd like to say is that if you organize your thoughts by writing it you can be a place where you can interpret it objectively on your own.
Rather than being anonymous, I regard 'detailed explanation of the talk is unnecessary description'.;)

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
I understand you @RoboMan , and on the opposite side, if I'm interpreting him correctly, is @show-Zi , stating that expressing your thoughts here in the forum is unnecessary or possibly he is saying commenting or replying is unnecessary, not sure.

Maybe posting or replying to a post in this thread could have the option of being anonymous is what I'm saying?

oldschool

Level 32
Verified
I understand you @RoboMan , and on the opposite side, if I'm interpreting him correctly, is @show-Zi , stating that expressing your thoughts here in the forum is unnecessary or possibly he is saying commenting or replying is unnecessary, not sure.

Maybe posting or replying to a post in this thread could have the option of being anonymous is what I'm saying?

I think @show-Zi is saying that responses and commentary are unnecessary because simply writing down your thoughts allows you to gain some perpective, insight, etc.. This is the magic of writing, especially handwriting on paper. Great thread idea @RoboMan! (y)But why would a robot need to express feelings when he has none? :LOL:

Now that I'm thinking about it, I like @show-Zi's idea of re-naming the thread: "The Thread That Faces Herself". Perfect!