RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I have been struggling lately with feelings inside my chest , the kind of things you need to deal with yourself, and sometimes you just need to release them, talk to yourself, yell them out, or let them eat your soul slowly. I propose this thread to release the words you need to throw away, don't tell who they are directed to, don't tell why, don't explain the context. Use this thread to express what you feel and live a little bit better.

Let me break the ice and share mine..

I wish you hadn't left so soon, and I'm certain we will see each other again, but every minute I think about you and you're not here burns like the most horrible fire deep in my soul. I just hope I can make it until that day...

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
If you are saying that the thread should be Annonymous, that's an interesting idea if it's possible within the mechanics of the forum?
That's why I said "do not explain anything, do not explain the context, or who it's directed to". This will help us release it all without people asking or being obvious. :) Try it, it's good for your heart :)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
If you are saying that the thread should be Annonymous, that's an interesting idea if it's possible within the mechanics of the forum?
What I'd like to say is that if you organize your thoughts by writing it you can be a place where you can interpret it objectively on your own.
Rather than being anonymous, I regard 'detailed explanation of the talk is unnecessary description'.;)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I understand you @RoboMan , and on the opposite side, if I'm interpreting him correctly, is @show-Zi , stating that expressing your thoughts here in the forum is unnecessary or possibly he is saying commenting or replying is unnecessary, not sure.

Maybe posting or replying to a post in this thread could have the option of being anonymous is what I'm saying?

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I understand you @RoboMan , and on the opposite side, if I'm interpreting him correctly, is @show-Zi , stating that expressing your thoughts here in the forum is unnecessary or possibly he is saying commenting or replying is unnecessary, not sure.

Maybe posting or replying to a post in this thread could have the option of being anonymous is what I'm saying?

I think @show-Zi is saying that responses and commentary are unnecessary because simply writing down your thoughts allows you to gain some perpective, insight, etc.. This is the magic of writing, especially handwriting on paper. Great thread idea @RoboMan! (y)But why would a robot need to express feelings when he has none? :LOL:

Now that I'm thinking about it, I like @show-Zi's idea of re-naming the thread: "The Thread That Faces Herself". Perfect!

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Then we'll see you here later :unsure::emoji_beer:

Naah, I had my share of releasing "that thing you need to say" for tonight. Thanks for that, @RoboMan :D

The mojito is on me! One for everyone in this thread. :love:(y)

Thanks, @upnorth , cheers! :D The only thing that I would change from the video tutorial is that I would make the crushed ice out of those ice cubes. :emoji_innocent:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
VkOKMOIi_o.gif

Closed! Welcome back. :emoji_beer:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.