The Truth of Slysoft Closed, Employees Laid Off

Ailsa123

Thread author
Apr 28, 2016
I see there are naive people who believe Slisoft closed, employees laid off, etc. The old fairy tale.
It doesn't seem to be a new company. As i can see all slysoft website pages except the homepage are now redirected to redfox website. Redfox is slysoft, this is the truth. Perhaps the company just changed a name and transfer all products to another website but not shut down. Web server, domain and even everything is still under the control of slysoft, no, it's refox now. If the site is closed, how to realize the link redirect?

Slysoft’s resurrection RedFox announced that they will have to make the previous customers repay for the incarnated RedFox products. Although they said there would be some discounts offered, I was still pissed off as a lifetime subscriber who has been supporting it for damn so many years. Why not just honor your reputation by honoring your old loyal customers, RedFox? This is absolutely not the business practice I am expecting from a well-known company.

Reactions: Der.Reisende
D

Deleted member 178

Why not just honor your reputation by honoring your old loyal customers, RedFox? This is absolutely not the business practice I am expecting from a well-known company.
Expecting good practice from a company creating a way to bypass movie/games protection system is a bit contradictory... :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.