ThirtySeven4 Security Suite /AV: A Real America Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Thirtyseven4 Antivirus 17.00 for Windows

http://www.thirtyseven4.com/thirtyseven4_av_17.html

http://www.thirtyseven4.com/the_true_story.html

Any thoughts on Thirtyseven4 security software?

"We are David vs. Goliath. We compete daily against corporate giants with greater name-recognition, much larger advertising and marketing budgets, and apparent biases with large technology publications because we lack the sponsorship dollars they thrive on - yet we win many of the battles."
"Super impressed with ALL dealings of your company" is a recent customer quote I received personally: the feeling is shared by many. We are different, and people sense that. Fair and honest pricing, live (friendly) support, and we truly care about our customers. We are always improving and customizing our solutions to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. In a way I guess we provide old-fashioned good service with a cutting edge product. And even in today's high-tech world, people want to know they matter and that they can believe in what they are buying.

Thirtyseven4 is an American company built on honesty and trust.

Conventional scanners no longer cut it. The techniques of Cyber-criminals are advanced and malicious: users need protection that is proactive to unknown and zero-day threats.

Thirtyseven4 Antivirus 17.00 incorporates a new industry-leading dynamic-based Behavioral Detection System.

This powerful and effective system observes all application behaviors and immediately alerts users if suspicious or malicious application behavior is detected. It also crosschecks behaviors on-the-fly against known malware. Real-time protection.

The integrated Behavioral Detection System prevents dangerous and widespread threats (i.e. Cyptolocker, Locky, etc.) from penetrating a system.

New Features in Thirtyseven4 Antivirus 17.00:

- Anti-Keylogger
- Screen Locker Protection
- Anti-Ransomware
- Monitor Wi-Fi networks - to detect unsafe Wi-Wi networks
- Enhanced Malware Protection detection of Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes a rebranded program from QuickHeal, well I've analyzed the overall background information and it's been already established since 2009 according to Facebook page.

The company itself seems to be trustworthy although I'm wondering how they will continuously improve the product when possibly the engines are came from Quickheal itself?

+1 for overall occupied all of the streamline products from different devices.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Wow! Looks like a complete internet suite.

Not sure how its components (like antivirus, antiransomware, PUPs, anti-keylogger, screen locker etc) stand up against real tests?

:eek:
As it's based on Quickheal, then I would assume it would be great against those pesky worms/shortcut viruses. Also didn't Quickheal did great in Cruelsister's last video of it.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
source : http://www.thirtyseven4.com/about.html

if that is the case then this : is debatable.

if 37-4 has anything to with quickheal i am not gonna touch it with a barge-pole.
DeepArmor (SparkCognition) is a American company ( out of Texas to be exact ) too and I would choose them over 34-7 any day lol :p

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017