Status
Not open for further replies.

aztony

A plan to cut cash out of shopping could see Denmark become the first country to ditch notes and coins altogether.
The Danish government has proposed that most stores could dump their cash registers from January 2016. Denmark, with its Scandinavian neighbors Norway and Sweden, is leading the global trend towards electronic money.

comfortablynumb15

And there is your best bet in starting the oft-laughed at conspiracy of one world government. Everybody has a card or they don't eat, work, etc. And yep, even without that happening, welcome to hacker paradise. Nothing will ever be 100% secure.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
They have both pro's and cons's however better to have them in handy.

Sometimes cashless card are dangerous if you make a mistake + crimes are pose risks for that as all of your money are been intact.

Meanwhile paper money and coins are easily to be accessible as long you keep it and bring an enough amount for budget.

tallorder

Same as the money system if u know how it works. U just work for the elite,nothing more. Real money or digital it just makes no different.
Big differences. Huge differences. yes, we are all working for the elite, and for many, sending their youth to fight for the elite, nothing more. Digital is a monstrously huge power play to control every single penny, every single transaction between people.

tallorder

This isn't just bad, it's horribly bad, and would be good to be fought tooth and nail! I can't totally speak with knowledge of what it's like in any other country, as USA is my reference point, but here, first they wipe out the housing market, take people's money, have people sign up for loans- get down payments, and robo signed documents, and then, wipe it out. People loosing their life's possibilities, old and younger alike. Then, the banks get bailed out, those that have their life's savings in CD's get...virtually nothing in interest... they wiped it out. But, there is a plan: we'd better up the possibility of EBT: Electronic Benefit Transfers, so that the people can eat and won't whine too much.. (and they won't really pay much attention to what is happening).

So, the wiped out multitudes begin to barter, swap, lower prices, try to help each other out, pull together, and then: here comes the decree from the elite: we had better make EVERY transaction electronic, so we can control this better...

I hope I never see the day cash is gone and all transfers of 'money' is electronic... the implications are phenomenal!

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
So ve
This isn't just bad, it's horribly bad, and would be good to be fought tooth and nail! I can't totally speak with knowledge of what it's like in any other country, as USA is my reference point, but here, first they wipe out the housing market, take people's money, have people sign up for loans- get down payments, and robo signed documents, and then, wipe it out. People loosing their life's possibilities, old and younger alike. Then, the banks get bailed out, those that have their life's savings in CD's get...virtually nothing in interest... they wiped it out. But, there is a plan: we'd better up the possibility of EBT: Electronic Benefit Transfers, so that the people can eat and won't whine too much.. (and they won't really pay much attention to what is happening).

So, the wiped out multitudes begin to barter, swap, lower prices, try to help each other out, pull together, and then: here comes the decree from the elite: we had better make EVERY transaction electronic, so we can control this better...

I hope I never see the day cash is gone and all transfers of 'money' is electronic... the implications are phenomenal!
So very well put i think. ;)

comfortablynumb15

It will be gone, separate currencies are becoming too unreliable and risky. If you don't dig into it, a single, electronic currency solves a hell of a lot of problems. It's a beautiful thing. However, everything has its price, and this one won't be avoidable.

tallorder

It will be gone, separate currencies are becoming too unreliable and risky. If you don't dig into it, a single, electronic currency solves a hell of a lot of problems. It's a beautiful thing. However, everything has its price, and this one won't be avoidable.
If I don't dig into it? It is not a beautiful thing. It takes away the possibilities for people to take care of themselves, even just a tiny bit. It makes it so that everybody is taxed on every single time they mow a lawn for a neighbor, or sell a dozen of their eggs, or for babysitting. Totally wrong for the world. If the elite wish to have one world CURRENCY, that is a completely different thing than having every transaction electronic and completely eliminating all and any currencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.