This could be the first country to go cashless

Status
Not open for further replies.

aztony

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
A plan to cut cash out of shopping could see Denmark become the first country to ditch notes and coins altogether.
The Danish government has proposed that most stores could dump their cash registers from January 2016. Denmark, with its Scandinavian neighbors Norway and Sweden, is leading the global trend towards electronic money.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
And there is your best bet in starting the oft-laughed at conspiracy of one world government. Everybody has a card or they don't eat, work, etc. And yep, even without that happening, welcome to hacker paradise. Nothing will ever be 100% secure.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
They have both pro's and cons's however better to have them in handy.

Sometimes cashless card are dangerous if you make a mistake + crimes are pose risks for that as all of your money are been intact.

Meanwhile paper money and coins are easily to be accessible as long you keep it and bring an enough amount for budget.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
Another store owner is not at risk of being killed for the sake of keeping large amounts of money

Nope, just killed for the data or their own lives ruined when their card gets compromised. You're not trading an unsafe currency for a safe one, you're trading security for convenience.

Reactions: Venustus

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Same as the money system if u know how it works. U just work for the elite,nothing more. Real money or digital it just makes no different.
Big differences. Huge differences. yes, we are all working for the elite, and for many, sending their youth to fight for the elite, nothing more. Digital is a monstrously huge power play to control every single penny, every single transaction between people.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
This isn't just bad, it's horribly bad, and would be good to be fought tooth and nail! I can't totally speak with knowledge of what it's like in any other country, as USA is my reference point, but here, first they wipe out the housing market, take people's money, have people sign up for loans- get down payments, and robo signed documents, and then, wipe it out. People loosing their life's possibilities, old and younger alike. Then, the banks get bailed out, those that have their life's savings in CD's get...virtually nothing in interest... they wiped it out. But, there is a plan: we'd better up the possibility of EBT: Electronic Benefit Transfers, so that the people can eat and won't whine too much.. (and they won't really pay much attention to what is happening).

So, the wiped out multitudes begin to barter, swap, lower prices, try to help each other out, pull together, and then: here comes the decree from the elite: we had better make EVERY transaction electronic, so we can control this better...

I hope I never see the day cash is gone and all transfers of 'money' is electronic... the implications are phenomenal!

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
So ve
This isn't just bad, it's horribly bad, and would be good to be fought tooth and nail! I can't totally speak with knowledge of what it's like in any other country, as USA is my reference point, but here, first they wipe out the housing market, take people's money, have people sign up for loans- get down payments, and robo signed documents, and then, wipe it out. People loosing their life's possibilities, old and younger alike. Then, the banks get bailed out, those that have their life's savings in CD's get...virtually nothing in interest... they wiped it out. But, there is a plan: we'd better up the possibility of EBT: Electronic Benefit Transfers, so that the people can eat and won't whine too much.. (and they won't really pay much attention to what is happening).

So, the wiped out multitudes begin to barter, swap, lower prices, try to help each other out, pull together, and then: here comes the decree from the elite: we had better make EVERY transaction electronic, so we can control this better...

I hope I never see the day cash is gone and all transfers of 'money' is electronic... the implications are phenomenal!
So very well put i think. ;)

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
It will be gone, separate currencies are becoming too unreliable and risky. If you don't dig into it, a single, electronic currency solves a hell of a lot of problems. It's a beautiful thing. However, everything has its price, and this one won't be avoidable.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
It will be gone, separate currencies are becoming too unreliable and risky. If you don't dig into it, a single, electronic currency solves a hell of a lot of problems. It's a beautiful thing. However, everything has its price, and this one won't be avoidable.
If I don't dig into it? It is not a beautiful thing. It takes away the possibilities for people to take care of themselves, even just a tiny bit. It makes it so that everybody is taxed on every single time they mow a lawn for a neighbor, or sell a dozen of their eggs, or for babysitting. Totally wrong for the world. If the elite wish to have one world CURRENCY, that is a completely different thing than having every transaction electronic and completely eliminating all and any currencies.

Reactions: frogboy

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Just take a look at the "Euro" and what the "common currency" has done to some of the less afluent countries who couldn't sustain it!!;);)

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Just take a look at the "Euro" and what the "common currency" has done to some of the less afluent countries who couldn't sustain it!!;);)
Look at all the pain there, with the 'Euro', and dig for 'why' and 'how' did all that come about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.