This could be the first country to go cashless

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
I know what you mean!!
Goldman Sachs etc etc,and other big bankers.....!!
You got it: they ripped the people, who are struggling terribly, trying to eat, maybe work, pay a bill: and then: ???? all electronic transactions!!?? They are trying to go that way in USA, and I won't assist in obliging them... I won't get a credit card processor for my store, I won't get the 'square reader', I won't help wherever and whenever possible. If I do something for somebody and they pay me, I will report earnings, but I won't assist in the automatic efforts that are ongoing, that everything is electronically documented. Farm animals already must be tagged, if one dies, it must be documented... If a farmer wants to give one away to a hungry family, and that animal was raised as food...(beef, hog, etc...) then the farmer must pay what that animal would have brought. I will not assist.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
If I don't dig into it? It is not a beautiful thing. It takes away the possibilities for people to take care of themselves, even just a tiny bit. It makes it so that everybody is taxed on every single time they mow a lawn for a neighbor, or sell a dozen of their eggs, or for babysitting. Totally wrong for the world. If the elite wish to have one world CURRENCY, that is a completely different thing than having every transaction electronic and completely eliminating all and any currencies.

You don't understand, it fixes a lot of the problems that come with individual currency and its constant fluctuation. It's these things alone that people will concentrate on and, therefore, allow it to happen. The vast majority won't dig deeper and see it for what it is. Any possible worries brought up will be given lip service, people will grow comfortable...and then you're stuck. It is not a completely different thing. Completely electronic currency and having only one currency can only happen if the individual currencies of the world are no longer used.

Reactions: tallorder

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
You don't understand, it fixes a lot of the problems that come with individual currency and its constant fluctuation. It's these things alone that people will concentrate on and, therefore, allow it to happen. The vast majority won't dig deeper and see it for what it is. Any possible worries brought up will be given lip service, people will grow comfortable...and then you're stuck. It is not a completely different thing. Completely electronic currency and having only one currency can only happen if the individual currencies of the world are no longer used.
Are you saying it is good or it is bad?

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
Dictatorships don't start by solving problems where there are none, and total control is not gained outside of movies without the promise of hope and a reassuring smile. The devil is always in the details, but people as a whole don't like details.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
@tallorder, regarding your post on my status page: It's very simple, control the economy of the world, and you control the world. No need for 100 trillion dollar ransoms to avoid nuclear holocaust, no gun-toting mercenaries roaming the cities. Total, non-violent control.

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
@tallorder, regarding your post on my status page: It's very simple, control the economy of the world, and you control the world. No need for 100 trillion dollar ransoms to avoid nuclear holocaust, no gun-toting mercenaries roaming the cities. Total, non-violent control.
Thanks, and I got it. Just wasn't sure where you were coming from, as we don't know each other well yet...we're on the same page, just with different wording!

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Well, combine this article with the others that won't allow Twitter or Facebook unless every piece of data be recorded...

Reactions: Venustus

aztony

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
It's insanely easy to have world domination, had Alexander the Great or Ghengis Khan been bankers instead of conquerors, the world would have long ago been different.
All Alexander, or Genghis Khan, would've need to solidify their hold on what they conquered was to have the Rothschild equivalent in their day. Control banking and the financial economy after the conquest and initial plunder.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
All Alexander, or Genghis Khan, would've need to solidify their hold on what they conquered was to have the Rothschild equivalent in their day. Control banking and the financial economy after the conquest and initial plunder.
Indeed!!:):)

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Fortunately for us, we stayed out of the Euro and we're doing a lot better than a lot of the 'Euro-zone' countries.:cool:
Don't think us sheep need to worry about money though, just a plentiful supply of fresh green grass:p

H

hjlbx

If someone offered to pay you in digital currency or gold... which would you accept first?

Would you do the same if you couldn't "officially" buy anything with gold?

Generally, people don't trust anything digital...

Here in the US, cash money is King... so switching to an all-digital monetary system won't happen anytime soon.

The Danes, Swedes and Norwegians can try it - until tens of thousands of people lose all their monetary assets by hacking, failed computer systems, etc. Such things can cause a financial nuclear meltdown of epic proportions.

Who, or what government, in their right mind, could provide the anti-loss guarantees necessary for its people to completely abandon cash?...???!!!!!

Maybe they think electronic funds are accepted by the world now? Indeed, they are - but that is because the ordinary folk know they can always convert to cash - if need be. Try taking cash away from the world and it would cause an incredible out-cry from most peoples of the Earth.

One really bad hack and it will be all over for an all electronic monetary system...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.