Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Gizmodo said:
a1d0577d7dbaae9f458e8ab5b070715d.jpg

This man is holding an image of a sword that doesn't exist in real life. In fact, it doesn't even really exist on a virtual world—he paid $16,000 for a game sword that he can't play yet.
He got the virtual sword at an auction to celebrate the launch of a highly anticipated game called Age of Wulin. Set in ancient China, the players would be able to ramble through a beautifully detailed world crouching the tiger and hiding the dragon. Other items sold include a sheath for Hook of Departure—sold for $1,600—and a Lordly Spear Sheath—sold for $2,500.

It's going to be released in China soon, but it will not be available in English until Spring 2012, when all your base are belong to them.

Read more..

D

Deleted member 178

Damn ! i should had sell my character with all its High Epic Stuff at World of Warcraft...

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
What a waste of money. Achievement Unlocked - Life Span Wasted.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Nice way to waste some money. He could of spent his money somewhere else, like spending it on a new PC :p

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
not for new PC. because, life is not just for PC.
we can invest it, with other things.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
win7holic said:
not for new PC. because, life is not just for PC.
we can invest it, with other things.

Like what Win, Please Explain?

Because that's thing I would get is a new PC and a new car :heart:

D

Deleted member 178

With that money...ummmmm...how many "dates" i can have...? :D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Like, Gold? many people in many countries, has already do it.
you can read alot, on google. about it.
We can buy it, when The price going up. sell it.

P

Plexx

Oh I am waiting for that game to be released, along with the Blade and Soul but to spend 16k on a virtual sword, this guy is either too rich to have a life or his addicted to online gaming so much he doesn't really live on the actual world where there's hunger and poverty all around. Hell even donating $10 for breast cancer research is a good deed.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
biozfear said:
Oh I am waiting for that game to be released, along with the Blade and Soul but to spend 16k on a virtual sword, this guy is either too rich to have a life or his addicted to online gaming so much he doesn't really live on the actual world where there's hunger and poverty all around. Hell even donating $10 for breast cancer research is a good deed.

Who's to say he hasn't already done so?

RDTatel

Jan 1, 2012
With that money, i will spend it in giving it to poor peoples, and hospital for little children with cancer !

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I wonder from where do they get that great amount of money and how they spend it on such a silly thing...
What a waste.

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
A lot of these charities give to charity so it's not really uncommon to see people buy something they don't care about/ that's way overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.