This Invention From India Is Going to Change The Way We Live Forever!

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Rohildev from Kerala is creator of this uniquevention called Fin and it could revolutionize the way we interact with technology. His crowd funding initiative for his project was an overwhelming success and managed to rise over $200,000 USD from over 2000 people to fine tune and develop this amazing invention.

D

Deleted member 178

yes sure the you go see your doctor for "tennis/finger elbow"; but by viewing the video there is another usage you can do with it :p

conclusion: i am still waiting for the holographic touch screen ^^

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
yes sure the you go see your doctor for "tennis/finger elbow"; but by viewing the video there is another usage you can do with it :p

conclusion: i am still waiting for the holographic touch screen ^^
Please explain this other usage Umbra,I would love to know!!:D:p

Reactions: Koroke San

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
i cant because : inappropriate content ( may hurt the "sensibility" of people) :D
;)
1aa8cec05616c5f1cfe69ffe7b8052e3279dd68905b37ca4f0a1eaa4ef2e0a57.jpg

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.