_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Haven't noticed anything and I have been on UBIsoft servers and downloading from youtube, so far so good
here in the Central US, I have satellite internet on AdGuards DNS servers, don't know if that makes a difference
or not. ;)

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
what are they i want to test :)

Live Streaming, Online Video & Hosting Services

FzAEUsV.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Update 12:19 PM EST: Dyn says the issue is resolved, but multiple readers are messaging me to say they’re still having trouble accessing websites.​

Still getting issues connecting to popular websites, including Twitter.

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
I can reach twitter again now since 20 minutes but it sometimes goes down again. I hear from others that spotify isn't working either at the moment.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Did this just happen today? My internet is working fine today (Oct 21st) ... but yesterday it was beeping and shutting off (8-9PM Eastern Time) for no obvious reason. Or is it mainly the websites themselves effected ?

"Based on emails from Gizmodo readers, this new wave of attacks seems to be affecting the West Coast of the United States and Europe."

West Coast of US, or only East or newly the West and all parts of Europe ??

NESW... North, East, South, the West??? lol... Im lost.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.