Coupon Code Thor Foresight... Get it on sale for $20.00

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/
How to get a license
Go to website and select your product.
At checkout add the "[B]wbjanemail[/B]" coupon code.

RodM1956

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Go to Heimdal website.
Add promo code: wbjanemail

The new price will be $20.00....That's a good discount off retail, I think retail is $69.00

I used it today, not sure how long this lasts. I found it via google search for "Foresight 80% Off"

Last edited by a moderator:

RodM1956

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Someone here suggested Thor Foresight along with Eset Smart Security Premium... I have a license so along with the 20.00 for foresight, I installed them together....WOW!!!! Very fast. (The other securities that run fast for me are Bitdefender TS 2019, and Kaspersky)...But Eset with Thor is fastest so far.

MY PC so u can compare, if you have similar hardware to mine, then the same apps that run fast on my PC should also run fast on yours, right?

Asrock X470 Taichi
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Western Digital Black 1TB NVme > M.2
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4x8...32g
Geforce RTX 2070

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I really used to like the Heimdal program, I've really gone off it since they introduced the new two tier program, I know its just aesthetics, but to me the program now looks busy & disjointed.

Reactions: Weebarra

RodM1956

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
I really used to like the Heimdal program, I've really gone off it since they introduced the new two tier program, I know its just aesthetics, but to me the program now looks busy & disjointed.

I think that is why ForgottenSeer 58943 and others are just recommending the foresight portion now... I'm using it with eset and cylance, VERY FAST on my PC.

Reactions: Weebarra

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Someone here suggested Thor Foresight along with Eset Smart Security Premium... I have a license so along with the 20.00 for foresight, I installed them together....WOW!!!! Very fast. (The other securities that run fast for me are Bitdefender TS 2019, and Kaspersky)...But Eset with Thor is fastest so far.

MY PC so u can compare, if you have similar hardware to mine, then the same apps that run fast on my PC should also run fast on yours, right?

Asrock X470 Taichi
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Geforce RTX 2070

If Windows is not corrupted and not too many apps and services startup.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
I give it a try on my system but I ended up removing it after 30 min, too much false positives with their web protection module.

Reactions: Burrito

RodM1956

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
SO I just discovered, that if you think, you can use the discount, buying both items to save money, instead of applying the discount to Thor Premium, the answer is yes, and no....

Meaning you can buy both items, instead of the combined premium, BUT you can't install Thor Foresight along with Thor Vigilance.

Reactions: dinosaur07

RodM1956

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 1, 2019

Asrock X470 Taichi
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Geforce RTX 2070

Now Panda Dome Complete is in 1st place, concerning speed. Then the above setup. Cylance and Thor Premium also very fast, also 2nd place, after Panda.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Now Panda Dome Complete is in 1st place, concerning speed. Then the above setup. Cylance and Thor Premium also very fast, also 2nd place, after Panda.

I have two reasons I don't use the Panda Dome licence I have, one is I can't use it with Shadow Defender & there doesn't seem to be any fix for it which I can't live with - Dome also slows (several) VPN's to a real crawl, otherwise I would without doubt be using it. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Divine_Barakah

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018

Asrock X470 Taichi
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Geforce RTX 2070
what is the frequency of your ramm?
thanks. :giggle:

Reactions: stefanos and AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.