Advice Request Thor Premium Home - Is It Worth It?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I have yet to find a good review showing this product against malware ,Phishing site or Ransomware,any one have a link? Also anyone recommend what security program to run along side with this program ? Thanks any suggestions are appreciated , I couldn"t resist the sale hope I didn"t goof

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
I have yet to find a good review showing this product against malware ,Phishing site or Ransomware,any one have a link? Also anyone recommend what security program to run along side with this program ? Thanks any suggestions are appreciated , I couldn"t resist the sale hope I didn"t goof
I am using it for almost 2 months,it is llightweight, although has many processes running,blocked some malicious sites, seems to do the job.On the other hand it is useless if you are using a VPN,i am also facing some occasional internet breakdowns (i don't know if it is responsible).It seems to replace the work of a good url extension like Emsisoft or Malwarebytes,i hope it is something more.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.